S10 to S21/plus or Ultra

Associate
Currently using a s10 (which has been great for the last couple of years) but looking to upgrade to a S21.
But unsure which model to go for, I want a bigger screen but is the ultra worth the premium over the plus ?

Cheers

Soldato
Currently using a s10 (which has been great for the last couple of years) but looking to upgrade to a S21.
But unsure which model to go for, I want a bigger screen but is the ultra worth the premium over the plus ?

Cheers

Hi Callum, welcome to the forum.

Are you 100% set on the S21, does it have to be a Samsung?

Associate
Samsung Health used to have annoying rolling ads until very recently but they seem to have been removed.

The main area where I see an ad is every time I go to the Galaxy Store with an ad for a game on every visit.

I don't recall seeing ads in other apps but I do use DNS66 (VPN) to block general ads in apps.

The Samsung browser has the option to use very effective ad blockers.

I also didn't sign up to the various 'experience' options that they try and con you into accepting.

Soldato
Aren't the newer Samsungs now rammed with adverts and whatnot? Or has that now been patched/opted out? It's one of the things that really put me off going Samsung past my current S9+.
I don't get much in the way of that on my S21U... but I also disable/ignore/remove most of the branded BS apps that come with the darn thing anyway.

Back
Top Bottom