*** The Official iOS 15 Thread ***

Soldato
Issue I’m having with the mail app.

Does anyone know how you attach a photo rather than having it inline/embedded?

On 14, you’d simply tap and hold the photo then select add as attachment. Doesn’t have that opinion now.

Soldato
Noticing issues with swiping up to unlock.

I see my phone unlocks with FaceID but it won’t let me swipe up to go to the Home Screen, I have to lock my phone again and then try again after.

Also noticed apps won’t close, trying to swipe up to close an app does nothing.

Soldato
Ok my love hate relationship with Apple watches conitunes. Here is the scenario I go to bed with my watch on and I use the sleep/wake up feature instead of the alarm. I like the sound it makes and the gentle tap on the wrist it gives wearing the watch.

I went to bed last night and the watch warned me up I should charge it up other the alarm/alert might not work, I thought I'll charge it in the morning. Worst case my Iphone will still play the sound....

I woke up half an hour late... Why didn't the iphone play the sound/alarm like it did before I got an Apple watch? Can this be solved in iOS or WatchOS? Surely there must be a way

Soldato
I tried to update just now but it errored so i restarted my phone and now it just says update requested and no download and install link is visible!

Associate
My wife’s iPad has refused to update to 15.1 and 15.2 now-downloads fine yet when verifying it just hangs.

Tried all suggested methods but nothing.

Back
Top Bottom