This Instant And Moment - 2021!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
This instant and moment I'm laid in bed feeling quite content. My life's taken a nice turn recently. Hopefully it'll carry on for a bit to get me back to close to where I was before I can improve on it. But it's a start.

Soldato
Girlfriend just made me laugh while drinking tea and I ended up inhaling loads while trying not to laugh it all over myself. I made some pretty entertaining noises but now my chest hurts :(

Soldato
Did it also come out your nose? That's usually one of the worst parts of that situation.
I hate that burning feeling when you get water in your sinuses! I managed to avoid that, but got quite a bit in my windpipe which is what hurt.

I really hope it doesn't happen again but I made some brilliant hiccuping burp booming noises :p

Associate
Earlier something caught my eye, movement on a brown leather chair in the bedroom, went over to investigate and it was a female noble false widow!

Seen one in the garage but this one made it into the house ugh! I scooped it up (in a glass) and chucked it outside, they move pretty distinctively, quite slow and rear up to stand their ground when threatened. Such a pain in the arse when you leave windows open, bloody things sneak in. Sleepless night ahead!

Glad I found it though!

Soldato
Earlier something caught my eye, movement on a brown leather chair in the bedroom, went over to investigate and it was a female noble false widow!

Seen one in the garage but this one made it into the house ugh! I scooped it up (in a glass) and chucked it outside, they move pretty distinctively, quite slow and rear up to stand their ground when threatened. Such a pain in the arse when you leave windows open, bloody things sneak in. Sleepless night ahead!

Glad I found it though!
This happened to me last week! I didn't know false widows do that (and can't find evidence now...). But I was cleaning a windshield wiper on my car, and noticed it had wandered along the wiper towards me... Every time I got close to flick it off, it stuck its bum up?

Soldato
Sat on polzeath beach, was watching some YouTube bodyboard tips last night after this flask of tea may put into practice, some of the sets are massive but at least lifeguards on.
Also i may be vegan but that spider would be up my hoover, makes me a hypocrite i guess

Soldato
Sat on polzeath beach, was watching some YouTube bodyboard tips last night after this flask of tea may put into practice, some of the sets are massive but at least lifeguards on.
Also i may be vegan but that spider would be up my hoover, makes me a hypocrite i guess
Not really hypocritical, depends what your reasoning is for being vegan. Personally I'm not driven by animal rights (human rights matter too and we're doing a **** job of that worldwide). It's the environmental side, the scale of animal use/production that I avoid. Animals are cute but they're tasty and nutritious too.

That said I'm scared of spiders and don't like pests. I'm superstitious so won't kill a spider, but mice, woodlice, ants and anything else intruding into my house will get the poison!

Soldato
Ah i am driven by animal rights but obviously not spiders rights, maybe if i empty my shark in farmers field it would have survived, but i only het puny spider's

For a second i thought you were talking about an actual shark and i thought you can't be that bothered about animal rights to put a shark in a farmers field.

Then it clicked you meant a Shark vacuum..... I think i need more sleep!

Soldato
It's my day off and popped into my work for some ginger, which I forgot yesterday. Whilst talking to a colleague, a woman in her 80s (guessing) came up to my colleague asking why is the toilet closed. Its closed as loo broken. This lady said she has got diarrhea and needs to go. We both pointed at the cafe opposite. Once the lady left, another customer, said if that woman has diarrhea - what on earth is she doing in a supermarket? As we don't know if its viral or not.

Soldato
It's my day off and popped into my work for some ginger, which I forgot yesterday. Whilst talking to a colleague, a woman in her 80s (guessing) came up to my colleague asking why is the toilet closed. Its closed as loo broken. This lady said she has got diarrhea and needs to go. We both pointed at the cafe opposite. Once the lady left, another customer, said if that woman has diarrhea - what on earth is she doing in a supermarket? As we don't know if its viral or not.

Maybe she felt fine when she left.

Soldato
Talking about ginger, my ginger is there its the green spikey stuff, going mental with this rain,it also likes my little living room garden(i ought to try some in the main garden) as theres a big slab of concrete

Screenshot-20211030-083742-com-android-gallery3d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom