Cordless Vacuum Recommendations?

Associate
We have used a Vax Blade v4 for about a year and a half and it was been excellent much better than GTech or Dyson we have had in the past.

The head went the other week, 3 Year warranty I thought, but seems that accessories are only covered by a 1 Year Warranty, but they did knock the price down to £29.00 with free delivery so was fine with this, all working well again now.

For the price, seems to be excellent, thinking for getting a 2nd one to clean the cars, use an old GTech but its just about had it.

Soldato
Got a Bosch cordless vacuum, it's pretty good but was expensive, had it for a few years now.

The batteries are interchangeable with some other Bosch tools and you can get a standalone charger, we have 2 batteries so one is always charged.

The batteries are bloody expensive also though.

Associate
Buy Shark Cordless, use it in the car and in the house, plenty of attachments decent battery life. Might have deals on BF as I paid 210 I think.

Soldato
Soldato
Soldato
On the other hand, my experience with vax has been ****. Had a Blade 2 and then a Blade 4. Both are crap and can't handled carpeted floor without needing a full bloody dust clearout every day of use, dust gets stuck, makes the machine completely useless

Dyson V8 and V11 at home are flawless and much better IMO

Associate
we've got the vax blade 4 pet but got the one that comes with 2 batteries, the deal at the time meant it was only about £30 more. seems to do a decent job not that i use it very often. my wife seems happy with it and she uses lots of differant ones through her work, she does like the dyson v11 but says its not worth the extra cost.

Permabanned
Have a Dyson V10 something or other, its good when it works, gets clogged easily(need a few spare filter things), battery doesn't last long, wouldn't recommend. Will be swapping to another brand when it dies.

Caporegime
Reading this thread, most of the posters might disagree!

Well the professional reviewers don't and they have tested the whole market. I know who I trust more.

We have a shark. It's much better and cheaper than Dyson and only a few quid over your budget. They can be had for £250 last time I looked and will destroy anything in the £200 segment of the market.

Back
Top Bottom