Riftbreaker

Soldato
A very in-depth and very original tower defense because it mixes mechanics from many other games that we love. Very similar to They are Billions.

Quite like the look of They are Billions, popping it on the old wishlist for now, hopefully take a look at that in the future.

Soldato
Need more power for my orbital scanner, think am gonna build one big wind farm and solar and link it to my main two bases some how ha

not got nuclear yet? Fusion is the end game. By the time i finished the campaign i had 8 fusion reactors and had sold all my nuclear power-plants.

Associate
So decided to chance it and buy the game, only played a small part of the prologue and game seems okay so far. What controls are people using, KB+Mouse or combination of controller as well, and how do I enable zoom mode?

Associate
Zoom is good, i like it, kinda cheaty because you can see outside your normal range. TO enable press tilde and start to type "camera" then press down arrow to the enable zoom and press space and 1 then return. Once its on use scroll to zoom in and out.

Associate
Campaign is pretty easy by the way and once you have farming you can't run out of resources and can go nuts with everything, more of a sandbox to experiment with stuff and do things at your leisure. I enjoyed turtling up and going slow on this when usually I like to get through games as quick as possible.

Unless you are a complete novice at RTS I would suggest playing campaign for they first time on atleast hard if not brutal.............Survival mode on the other hand :cry: even normal difficulty is absolutely nails

Associate
Finished the campaign last night, a little disappointed with the final wave it barely made a dent in my defences which I felt were rather weak. Trying out some different bases in Sandbox mode now, but without the waves it’s not as much fun so will probably try Survival. Such a great game from a small dev, really hope they add some more content.

Back
Top Bottom