• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Just sold my 5700 XT for £740

Soldato
Have a spare Vega 56 sitting in the box. Part of me wants to sell now whilst the prices are so high on them. Looks like they fetch over £500 now.

On the other hand, don't want to get scammed and it's a nice little insurance policy incase the 1080ti I'm using goes up in smoke one day.

Associate
I sold mine ages ago for over £500, I think it was £575.00 I paid £375.00 for it new it took the sting out of paying £1505 for an RTX 3090 in October last year.

I was keeping the 5700 XT as a spare till I saw how much they were going for.

Soldato
Mental, what's the mining return on one of those if it doesn't die? I knew they were good, but surely at that price it's false economy.
About £2.00 a day after electric at the current rate.

Supprised anyone paid that though when you can get a 3060ti LHR for £650 which would be similar with dual mining and would also have better resale value should crypto bomb.

Soldato
Ordered Red Devil 6600XT
Pretty disgusting how much OC are charging for the pulse and the nitro X now (and Red Devil). Gone up by £80 in a week
I took a look at those cards this morning to see what they now retailing for as I bought the Nitro at launch for £389 from OC and the price did raise my eyebrow. I'm a bit nervous as I had to return my Nitro for repairs and now it's gone back to Sapphire, if OCUK refund me that will be a body blow as the refund won't nearly be enough to get a replacement for the same range.

Associate
About £2.00 a day after electric at the current rate.

Supprised anyone paid that though when you can get a 3060ti LHR for £650 which would be similar with dual mining and would also have better resale value should crypto bomb.

I am trying to sell my second gaming PC which has 3060Ti V1 FE. Hash around 60-61 and I got two offers of 800£ for it in one day. Could buy a 3070Ti with the same money. Now I am confused to sell or not

Associate
I am trying to sell my second gaming PC which has 3060Ti V1 FE. Hash around 60-61 and I got two offers of 800£ for it in one day. Could buy a 3070Ti with the same money. Now I am confused to sell or not

Do you need the extra power from a 3070Ti?
Or is money more of a priority?
Either way getting a 3070Ti is not a given.

Soldato
If it's a miner with lots of feedback then you should be ok but there are plenty of 0 feedback scammers who could return a brick in a box if they claim it's faulty on arrival. Also there is a possibility of a chargeback on your card upto 6 months i think.

Soldato
You're all assuming everybody is an enthusiast.

It could be a parent buying a GPU for their son for Christmas. With no clue what the card is worth.

My parents overpaid for my Super Nintendo back in 1993.

Back
Top Bottom