• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Does anyone have the LucidSound LS50x by any chance? I’m think of making a purchase as really struggling to decide on a headset.

I would ideally like something that works on PC as well. Steelseries does seem to be recommended a lot but at the same time I do sometimes see mixed reviews on them.

Soldato
Anyone else considering the FH premium pack?
Yep, ordered this too, I usually get Forza ultimate editions, so this feels like a bargain. Hope they do more of this sort of thing for other MS first party releases. Forza is likely the only one I'd take advantage of, but for others it feels like a good compromise.

Caporegime
I'm a bit confused with the FH5 editions. What is the price if I buy from the console for the cheapest add-on to get early access with a gamepass ultimate subscription? And can I buy cheap credit online, apply it to my account and use that to buy it even cheaper?

rp2000

Man of Honour
I'm a bit confused with the FH5 editions. What is the price if I buy from the console for the cheapest add-on to get early access with a gamepass ultimate subscription? And can I buy cheap credit online, apply it to my account and use that to buy it even cheaper?

rp2000

I think the only one that gives you early access is the £34 premium upgrade. Yes, you can get Xbox cards on websites like cdkeys and apply them to your account.

Associate
Managed to pick up a Series X on Xbox All Access. Not cheap but I'm lazy and won't really notice the £28pm.

First impressions, it's not actually as big as I thought it was. Bigger than my existing One X of course but fits nicely in the existing space. Having to lie it down though which is a bit of a shame. Surprised by just how similar the controllers are, almost identical.

Decided to buy Watchdogs: Legion as the first game as I heard it utilises ray tracing and fancy some fun in London (just waiting for download to complete zzzz). Then waiting for Forza and BF 2042.

Anyone got the wireless headset from MS? Tempted to pick that up.

Caporegime
Managed to pick up a Series X on Xbox All Access. Not cheap but I'm lazy and won't really notice the £28pm.

First impressions, it's not actually as big as I thought it was. Bigger than my existing One X of course but fits nicely in the existing space. Having to lie it down though which is a bit of a shame. Surprised by just how similar the controllers are, almost identical.

Decided to buy Watchdogs: Legion as the first game as I heard it utilises ray tracing and fancy some fun in London (just waiting for download to complete zzzz). Then waiting for Forza and BF 2042.

Anyone got the wireless headset from MS? Tempted to pick that up.

yes, it’s good but my only complaint is if you have a big head like me it is a bit tight. I would prefer another notch on the headband. This is something you got to try first before knowing. Ps I never had this problem before with all my other headsets from sennheisers and Sony.

Soldato

rp2000

With your gamepass ultimate sub, download FH5 standard edition, then for early access and all the extra goodies like car pass, future expansions, you would want to buy the premium add-on bundle which is £35.

I purchased it yesterday, great deal if you plan on keeping your gamepass sub for a long time.

Caporegime
I think the only one that gives you early access is the £34 premium upgrade. Yes, you can get Xbox cards on websites like cdkeys and apply them to your account.
With your gamepass ultimate sub, download FH5 standard edition, then for early access and all the extra goodies like car pass, future expansions, you would want to buy the premium add-on bundle which is £35.

I purchased it yesterday, great deal if you plan on keeping your gamepass sub for a long time.

Yep found it now on MS store from PC it shows for £35.99 which is discounted as part of GPU. Will ponder it a bit till the 5th :) I've sunk a lot of time on FH4 via Gamepass, so might be worth it. Hopefully some reviews covering performance on Series S come out before the 5th, to help finalise my decision!

Edit: Just checked stats and time played was 5d8h (128 hours!)

rp2000

Associate
I'm thinking of buying one of the addon packs for FH5, there's the 2xexpansion pack for £25, and the premium bundle for £36 which includes vip membership and car pass. I'm mainly only interested in the 2 expansion packs, but what is a vip pass and the car pack anyway?

Soldato
Depends how much you play it tbh. FH4 has been my most played game by far on the series x so for me it makes sense. If you’re going to dip in and out then I’d perhaps not bother at all and just pick up the expansions when they go on sale.

Soldato
I'm thinking of buying one of the addon packs for FH5, there's the 2xexpansion pack for £25, and the premium bundle for £36 which includes vip membership and car pass. I'm mainly only interested in the 2 expansion packs, but what is a vip pass and the car pack anyway?

VIP gives you bonus rewards in game, more cash and XP and gifted cards and other rewards,

The ultimate add-on pack gives you access from friday (5th) as well the welcome pack (cars) and the car season pack spread over the first years. a if your getting the 25 then the 36 is a better deal.

But only if you want to take a risk on the expansions you know nothing about yet.

Back
Top Bottom