What watch do you wear?

Soldato
New Oceanus s6000 releasing this month too iirc

D4061-EE0-ECA6-4-A0-F-91-A0-2-B1-E1-C16-EE9-C.jpg

Soldato
New Nodus Sector Sport arrived today! :D
I do like a salmon dial but at 38mm it's just too small for me.

I wish salmon dials would be a bit more popular in the more 'affordable' brands, they only seem to be in micro brands or higher priced (more than I'm prepared to pay anyway) brands.

Soldato
I do like a salmon dial but at 38mm it's just too small for me.

I wish salmon dials would be a bit more popular in the more 'affordable' brands, they only seem to be in micro brands or higher priced (more than I'm prepared to pay anyway) brands.
I wish I had snagged the SARB037 when it was new out.

Soldato
I wish I had snagged the SARB037 when it was new out.
Again it's a 38mm watch which just doesn't suit my wrist size (8inch) but it is a nice looking watch.

I keep eyeing up the salmon coloured montblanc heritage range (gmt/monopusher) but I'm just not sure they're worth the asking prices if I'm being honest.

Soldato
I'm sold on the new CW, shame I'll never get it though as it's limited to 210 pieces, just like the last special edition they did that I loved and missed out on :(
If you're quick you might still get in, doesn't look to have sold out yet...
https://www.christopherward.com/dive/c60-concept/C60-42A5D3-T0BG0-HBO.html

You do need to pay nearly £3.5k for it though, which is a major issues imo because there are far better (thinking quality, depreciation etc) watches to spend £3.5k on.

Associate
y2QFI1S.jpg

For £3.5k you wont find better workmanship and engineering anywhere. If you're interested in resale value then thats another question but with only 210 of these coming out they should at least hold.

The last SH21 movement watch they did was the Apex in 2019 and it was the same price as this, not sure what the £800 one is mentioned above but if it was just a general Selitta movement piece then that would be like saying the last Ford released before a special edition Mustang was a Fiesta so why the price difference - not an apples to apples comparison.

Armin Strom helped build the movement and worked on the skeletonisation, Chronode did the hand polishing and bevelling work plus the lume material was created specifically for this watch using a new resin ceramic process.

Soldato
Soldato
not sure what the £800 one is mentioned above but if it was just a general Selitta movement piece then that would be like saying the last Ford released before a special edition Mustang was a Fiesta so why the price difference - not an apples to apples comparison.

It was the Dive timer, I'm sure the movement is good and worth the £3.5k to some but it isn't to me, I buy watches for their looks, I'm not fussed on movement, they all do 60 seconds in a minute and 60 minutes in an hour, give or take

Back
Top Bottom