Forza Horizon 5 - Mexico

Associate
Thanks for replys, just subbed to gamepass for pc, its 3 months for £1 at the moment, not sure i will keep it after that but worth subbing to play the hell out of this game lol oh with the ea games on there, do i have to install that ea thing to play them on gamepass? its some beta thing i think

Thanks

Associate
Easily get hundreds of hours I think.

I played FH4 for about 700 hours which is pretty sad.
Especially since I'm not a car guy, can't even drive. I don't like the featured music and the bouncy young people festival thing annoys me. It's an easy and fun game to pick up for a short blast though.

Associate
Just a heads up for anyone who is waiting, the pre-load is up on Steam now.

Preloaded, thanks. Was 91GB to DL I think.

Just had smart meters fitting because one of mine broke. Apparently FH4 costs me about 10p an hour to play. The central heating is costing £50,000 per hour so that's a bit of a bargain. :)

Associate
For me, it'll just be all about collecting as many cars as possible and do everything on the map. Definitely not buying this because I believe that the driving model is great, it's just something fun to jump in and out of.

Caporegime
Hope they keep the communal challenges, can't remember what it's called but everyone drives to a certain point then takes part in drift/speed camera/jumps etc and it's a lot of fun.

Back
Top Bottom