• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
I'm thinking of buying one of the addon packs for FH5, there's the 2xexpansion pack for £25, and the premium bundle for £36 which includes vip membership and car pass. I'm mainly only interested in the 2 expansion packs, but what is a vip pass and the car pack anyway?

http://microsoft.com/en-is/p/158be3e0-9d7f-467c-b0fd-21bdc9793ed7/9mz0sr207mg8

If it asks for an address choose 'Bretland' as country (it's Icelandic for Britain)

Cost me £24 odd for the premium upgrade :)

Gets you the VIP pass (extra credits, extra super wheelspins, early access) and car pack will be some bonus cars :)

Soldato
Can you buy premium add-on for FH5 after early access starts ? Just Ill have an extra 5 pounds in rewards by Friday

Just on one store page it said 1 day left or something which is what it does when a sale price - I wasn't sure if was preorder special only and or whether 39.99 minus 10% if xbox gold is time limited

Many thanks

Ps read about Iceland trick I just always get nervous MS will catch up with it all at some point

Associate
http://microsoft.com/en-is/p/158be3e0-9d7f-467c-b0fd-21bdc9793ed7/9mz0sr207mg8

If it asks for an address choose 'Bretland' as country (it's Icelandic for Britain)

Cost me £24 odd for the premium upgrade :)

Gets you the VIP pass (extra credits, extra super wheelspins, early access) and car pack will be some bonus cars :)

I'm going around in circles trying to make that purchase. I have £25 in credit, however it keeps asking me to add a credit card which I do and save, but it's stuck in that loop of asking for a credit card even though I already have. Can anyone help?

Soldato
9th November although I think you can play it early if you buy some pass or something.

Fair enough just seen a lot of talk on twitter.

I can wait till the 9th, game pass helping me out.

But, vanguard, Forza and battlefield in the same week wish the releases was more split up. Nothing then everything at once.

Soldato
Soldato
Surprised the 30fps mode is being recommended by a few reviews as the 'best' way to play on console. I won't judge until I've tried it but I'm highly doubtful.

Soldato
Surprised the 30fps mode is being recommended by a few reviews as the 'best' way to play on console. I won't judge until I've tried it but I'm highly doubtful.

Which console? S or X

I've watched a couple of YouTube vids and both mention Performance mode is the go to on the X

Same with the S but performance mode is 1080p 60 but they still said higher FPS is the way to go with this game

I think the One X is 4K 30fps only

Soldato
Which console? S or X

I've watched a couple of YouTube vids and both mention Performance mode is the go to on the X

Same with the S but performance mode is 1080p 60 but they still said higher FPS is the way to go with this game

I think the One X is 4K 30fps only

Was talking specifically X. Digital F recommend the 30fps (quality mode)on any Series console.

Back
Top Bottom