Energy Suppliers

Soldato
FYI to any old Igloo customers.

Igloo solr customers are being migrated into Eon Next's systems starting tomorrow (03/11/21) and the migraiton should be complete by the 14/11/21. i would imagine when your accounts are migrated you should start to receive more communcations about your new account etc.

No news on any Enstroga or Symbio SOLR customers but as soon as i hear anything ill post it here

Soldato
Shouldn't they be investing in their local community for local growth and service improvements...?
Sounds like one of the counsellors needs to read Jack and the Bean stalk.

Although we are only hearing the bad investments, they may have made 000's % gain on their other investments to offset these two.

Edit: Yep they get a net benefit from all of their investments.

Soldato
Another 4 gone this evening... Omni Energy Limited, MA Energy Limited, Zebra Power Limited, and Ampoweruk Ltd with a combined 23,700 customers. I think this makes 20 this year so far with 18 since september?

Caporegime
According to Drax energy insights, energy providers that haven't hedged, were paying nearly £4/kwh, doesn't take long at that price before they start feeling the pinch.

Soldato
According to Drax energy insights, energy providers that haven't hedged, were paying nearly £4/kwh, doesn't take long at that price before they start feeling the pinch.

That doesnt sound right, even the big players in the market arent covered for that. you sure you haven't missed a decimal somewhere?

Soldato
I totally forgot to cancel my Avro DD. They took another £74 again 27th October, DOH!!

Contacted Optopus and apparently that will have made it's way to them. I just have to keep track of my credit as I swapped to E-On a few days before Avro ceased trading. Now I have £349 credit with Avro and £74 with Octopus. DD is now cancelled, I feel dumb for forgetting to cancel it.
If you cancel your direct debit to Avro, you risk Octopus putting you on a higher priced cash tariff, as they don't have your bank details to setup your direct debit with them.

Associate
If you cancel your direct debit to Avro, you risk Octopus putting you on a higher priced cash tariff, as they don't have your bank details to setup your direct debit with them.

They aren't my supplier, all Octopus have to do is sort my final bill and pay me back the masses of credit I've accrued with Avro. That is why I cancelled my DD as I have Avro taking £74 and my new supplier, E-on, taking another £88 a month. So I'm OK on that front :D

Associate
I finally got my first bill with British Gas yesterday after moving from the now defunct People's Energy. They only had a correct reading I gave them for electric and for some reason ignored the one I gave them for Gas so the actual bill was quite a bit lower than it should be.

Also, for some reason they've only billed me from the 15th October despite my 'move' that happened on the 19th Sept.

Soldato
I've got £160 in credit with PFP and another DD leaving my account soon. Still no bill from British Gas.

Same, I haven't had from BG in weeks and for what little it's worth, my smart meter display still shows my PFP tariff and PFP as my provider. It's also frustrating that they don't say from which date the BG tariff will take effect e.g. will it be the day they eventually switch me, or backdated?

Caporegime
Same, I haven't had from BG in weeks and for what little it's worth, my smart meter display still shows my PFP tariff and PFP as my provider. It's also frustrating that they don't say from which date the BG tariff will take effect e.g. will it be the day they eventually switch me, or backdated?
Back dated to when PFP collapsed.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
I finally got my first bill with British Gas yesterday after moving from the now defunct People's Energy. They only had a correct reading I gave them for electric and for some reason ignored the one I gave them for Gas so the actual bill was quite a bit lower than it should be.

Also, for some reason they've only billed me from the 15th October despite my 'move' that happened on the 19th Sept.

I've got £160 in credit with PFP and another DD leaving my account soon. Still no bill from British Gas.

When I was with British Gas, before Avro, they only billed me at 6 and 12 months. Very annoying.

Back
Top Bottom