Greta Thunberg

Soldato
I am educating - I'm not pointing at anyone - I'm saying, hey, this maths checks out, it WILL kill the planet.

Its up to them to deal with it - id say grow up to those that cannot handle it - we live in a world where literally everyone thinks everyone else MUST agree with them.

My views are kept in check with mathematical fact - which I find hard to argue with.
I don't care what anyone else thinks, or what the maths says

Soldato
I don't care what anyone else thinks, or what the maths says

Which is exactly my point - you will do what you want, regardless of the cost to you or everyone else.

Which is my beef, excuse the pun - it's basic humanity to not screw others over - 99% of people are nice people, they just don't realise their actions have unseen consequences.

Soldato
WTF is this heresy?
yep it's a misconception

51652656101_7c24113f15_o_d.jpg

Greta didn't mention that.

Soldato
yep it's a misconception

51652656101_7c24113f15_o_d.jpg

Greta didn't mention that.

I don't have a tumble dryer, I use the washing line, and I've just recently had to surrender my driving licence which also meant that I had to sell my car. Both of those things mean I can happily continue consuming all the dead flesh I want.

Caporegime
Which is exactly my point - you will do what you want, regardless of the cost to you or everyone else.

Which is my beef, excuse the pun - it's basic humanity to not screw others over - 99% of people are nice people, they just don't realise their actions have unseen consequences.

Have you changed your plans to jet around the world?

Stupid comment. You do you ?

The rest of us want to see more of the world & not suffer a penalty for doing so.

Soldato
Have you changed your plans to jet around the world?

I'm not jetting around the world - am vanning to the EU when I can.

It's still far far far far far far far less of an env impact than meat eating - especially as its a one off 2-3 month journey, not a life time of endless animal abuse/supporting the corp machine that enables it.

Soldato
I'm not jetting around the world - am vanning to the EU when I can.

It's still far far far far far far far less of an env impact than meat eating - especially as its a one off 2-3 month journey, not a life time of endless animal abuse/supporting the corp machine that enables it.

what are your thoughts about animals eating other animals alive?

Associate
"Having one fewer child than planned"

If I've not planned to have any, and have none, is that no saving or am I now in credit? Can I pretend to have planned to have 2 of them and now splurge my free 47.4 tonnes per year? If I say I planned to have 4 can I splash out on nearly 100 tonnes worth...? Questions, questions...

Soldato

If I've not planned to have any, and have none, is that no saving or am I now in credit? Can I pretend to have planned to have 2 of them and now splurge my free 47.4 tonnes per year? If I say I planned to have 4 can I splash out on nearly 100 tonnes worth...? Questions, questions...
No, if you have no children you get to take one out!

In all seriousness I tried to go vegan for a while and it was quite expensive if you don't want the same thing all the time.

Soldato

You need to sell your credits to someone with loads of kids. I think that's how we solve the environmental problem more generally (carbon credits etc) so should be fine.

Soldato
You need to sell your credits to someone with loads of kids. I think that's how we solve the environmental problem more generally (carbon credits etc) so should be fine.

That only works if you institute a 2 child policy and enforce it globally.

That would involve murdering children so, i highly doubt you can do it.

What you need is robots with guns, as they will follow any order.

Back
Top Bottom