• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Caporegime
If you're sat there not moving you might notice a difference, driving around? Doubtful.

https://www.windowscentral.com/forza-horizon-5-modes-quality-versus-performance

With that said, the image is better in Quality mode due to every effect being dialed up as high as possible, with no visible pop-in. In Performance mode, the LOD (level of detail) isn't quite as high, with some effects being reduced in quality, meaning it's not quite as good of an image

This is for Series X by the way, I think it's dialled down in res for Series S.

Soldato
Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. Generally focused on car and road not how pretty the scenery is when speeding about.

@kona786 thanks for the link, I think £23 is low enough to pay even if I suspect my interest may be fairly short lived.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Moving your country/region for your Microsoft account may affect your services and subscriptions. The following is what you need to know about changing your country/region:
  • Your Xbox profile information. Your gamertag, unlocked achievements, and the rest of your Xbox profile info moves with you.
  • The money in your Microsoft account. The funds in your Microsoft account will not move with you. Make sure to spend the money in your account before you change your account location. We can’t transfer money between regions.
  • Your Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass subscription. Any time left on your Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass subscription will move with your account to the new country/region. If these subscriptions aren’t available in your new country/region, your current subscription will remain active but might not work any more.
Learn more about countries where subscriptions are available

I think I'll wait.

Soldato
Was talking specifically X. Digital F recommend the 30fps (quality mode)on any Series console.

I'll be using performance mode no way am I playing a racing game at 30fps.

Form what I've heard so far the graphical difference is negligible

Annoying I've got to wait for the 9th but my morals won't let me find pay to play shenanigans

Man of Honour
I'll be using performance mode no way am I playing a racing game at 30fps.

Form what I've heard so far the graphical difference is negligible

Annoying I've got to wait for the 9th but my morals won't let me find pay to play shenanigans

The scenery is always moving so quickly I’d never notice the difference in quality. Double the framerate on the other hand…

Soldato
I could deffo see the differences on demons souls, Valhalla etc but once you play with the lower graphics your eyes adjust anyway so doesn't matter.

Haven't tried 60fps mode yet but the 30 as stated feels fine, not like other 30fps games that feel choppy.
Game looks decent for a crossgen game, nothing too exciting as it's just cars but the environments look quite nice. Surprised you get a car like you get from the start, fh4 were a bit more modest options.

Some really weird censorship on Beastie Boys Intergalactic.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm going around in circles trying to make that purchase. I have £25 in credit, however it keeps asking me to add a credit card which I do and save, but it's stuck in that loop of asking for a credit card even though I already have. Can anyone help?

Yeah me too. Can't get the order to work at all.

Back
Top Bottom