Forza Horizon 5 - Mexico

Associate
Looking forward to giving this a go through game pass.
Won't be doing any tricks to play early mind, though I'm unsure whether MS will really do much about it but there is talk of it and I ain't that fussed.

Man of Honour
sign in to the forza rewards website with your xbox/microsoft account
it's been a thing for ages

there should be an app for it on the MS store too
Thanks just logged in there, says I have a bunch of rewards expiring today! Although not sure how useful some of them will be, credits for FH2 heh. Never looked at this before.

edit: How do you actually claim the rewards, I clicked the "Redeem 6 rewards now!" button but it just spins for ages and doesn't proceed.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Hhhmm not sure if I should try and finish my incomplete version of FH3 yet, and then on to this. Or just sack it off and get the new shiny one :D.

Soldato
Well when Forza 4 came out i run an OCUK club .. Well we now have Forza 5 club .. just search Ocuk !! Or you can search for me in the MS app or ingame "Persil"

Soldato
I'm finding the launch information a little misleading on this. Release date is the 5th, but then also the 9th depending on what version is owned. It states day one release on Gamepass so is that the 5th or 9th, premium or standard lol.

Associate
I'm tempted but I'll be good. I did use a VPN for AC Odyssey and Valhalla but I'm unsure of Microsoft's views on their games.

I've seen plenty say that they've done it before and been fine but then I've seen a few that got aggro for gaming the settings to unlock cars cars early then tried to sell the cars on the in game auction house.

Steam unlock at 6AM I think, accidentally booked tomorrow off.

Soldato
I've seen plenty say that they've done it before and been fine but then I've seen a few that got aggro for gaming the settings to unlock cars cars early then tried to sell the cars on the in game auction house.

Steam unlock at 6AM I think, accidentally booked tomorrow off.

so its not midnight tonight then?? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom