Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Tiny map, very limited routes/corridors/pinch points, spawn point rotations known, audio cues built into the map (e.g. the puddles), foot steps can be heard and so on

If you watch the twitch clip your can hear the footsteps yourself FFS - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1193168864?t=11h52m48s (right after the announcer says "10 seconds" you can hear Shotzzy drop down and go prone. In my headset it's clear where he is)

Knowing which spawn points people will pop up at after dying is key to 1on1/2on2. That dates back to Unreal Tournament and Quake. The limited lanes of the map is why they pre-fire the typical head glitch spots. Most of the time it does nothing but you won't ever see those in a "He's a hacker!!1111!!11" video.....

We all know that the 2nd clip in that YouTube video BBB cut the early part off where Aydan sees/hears the person go and camp in the corner. He's recycled it from months ago and is using it to make you watch his video BeCaUsE DrAmA

Serious question though - what will you lot say once Ricochet goes live and the pro's keep smashing people? Just whinge that the anti cheat doesn't work?

Problem is that cheating is so rampant that some people cannot see beyond that - zero trust in the idea that someone might just be really good :p

Hopefully the anti cheat will do something but I expect the cheat makers will get around it. If people really think that the anti cheat would detect cheats on a pro player and just ignore them because of some list then I don't know what to say...

Caporegime
Problem is that cheating is so rampant that some people cannot see beyond that .

Agreed...

Also there has been a number of times now where PRO streamers have sworn to all of their followers and supporters they don't cheat, playing year in year out. Then suddenly an accidental task manager appears and there's Engine Owning running in the background, or in the case of a previous video in full view :p

If this guy never accidently showed his cheats live on Stream, would you still say he was a good player?

Or how about this?

Soldato
I'll be getting it so that I can level up the vanguard weapons which will no doubt be 'Meta'.

Anyone know the cheapest way to purchase it?
When it goes on offer if no-one buys it.
I’ll probably end up buying it to level weapons or just do them in Plunder /Clash as I’ve done with Cold War guns

Soldato
I tried the studio reference setting but everything just goes really quiet. Like 1/8th volume level for some reason. Not looked into it much tonight and just reverted to my usual.

Associate
Anyone else finding WZ is running really well this evening? Probably won't last based on past experience!! So glad they got rid of that Halloween gloom. Playing Plunder solo, hunting squads and having a blast. FFAR is the way to go.

Caporegime
Anyone else finding WZ is running really well this evening? Probably won't last based on past experience!! So glad they got rid of that Halloween gloom. Playing Plunder solo, hunting squads and having a blast. FFAR is the way to go.

One match was awful, hitching, netcode issues and more. Other than that not to bad :) Seems to be around 10pm when there was a number of cheaters on the server

Soldato

Yeah running well and also glad to see the 'night time' fog gone. Was playing solo plunder myself also, to level weaps though I am running out of ones to level :p

J.D

J.D

Soldato
When it goes on offer if no-one buys it.
I’ll probably end up buying it to level weapons or just do them in Plunder /Clash as I’ve done with Cold War guns

The devs really have people bent over on this game. Warzone = free to play but if you want the best chance of winning fights you need to buy the annually released game to get the meta guns that they accidentally keep making a bit OP and then toning them down. We've known this for a while but to see someone say they are going to give them £50 to have the best chance of winning fights in the free version of the game is a very sad viewing.

This will most likely never happen but it would be nice if those populating this game made a stand, it would change quite soon but as usual, nobody will ever do it and they will continually keep feeding this beast. I got Cold War free with my GPU but if I have to buy Vanguard for meta reasons then probably time to find something else to play.

Soldato
I was supposed to get Cold War free but didn't so picked up the code from someone else for cheap, enjoyed the campaign too. At the moment Vanguard is too expensive for me to consider but perhaps when it is cheaper, didn't get MW2019 until it dropped a bit neither.

J.D

J.D

Soldato
Yeah at around £15-25 (max) is a lighter poison to swallow to benefit something you enjoy but £50 per year seems a bit of a p*** take. It's quite nasty to be at a disadvantage in a F2P game unless you spend some money with the studio. It's smart because they know they can get away with it but it's something the playerbase shouldn't allow to happen. Warzone is the only BR styled game that is this popular but has this system. PUBG is about how good you are/time spent. Same as Apex Legends, probably Fortnite too and they STILL get away with it.

Boggles the mind but hey ho, anyone up for a game of Warzone? (jokes)

Soldato
Jokes on them. Since getting Modern Warfare I don't bother with any other MP shooter really. I dip in and out of others but the MP keeps me engaged with MW2019 and I've never once even tried WZ. Just not my thing.

Associate
Anyone going for vanguard?

Probably not. Will see if I get bored of MW but I'll prob wait for the new MW next year. I'm not really one to play lots of different games anyway, as I like to spend a lot of time getting better at one game. I barely play WZ either so it doesn't matter from that POV.

I tried the studio reference setting but everything just goes really quiet. Like 1/8th volume level for some reason. Not looked into it much tonight and just reverted to my usual.

Yeah, it didn't do anything for me either. Had to turn up my volume to about twice what it was and it wasn't nearly as clear as Boost High. As I mentioned before, the thing that really gets me is the apparent inconsistency - Boost High works well for me (people on different floors notwithstanding) about 70% of the time.

Caporegime
Nice cheating from this guy, clearly using Walls! - He was going for everyone of our squad members again and again. I thought you know maybe we were getting seen. But it wasn't until I parachuted in my suspicions were correct! Just as I spawned in, he was inside a building and looked up and scoped me up through the roof. His gun tracked me through a roof, through the wall and as soon as I landed instant headshot.

DAMILEO22#3956487
Marksman Rifles
Kar98k
KD Ratio
Kills
HS Accuracy
82.0%
Accuracy
35.5%

Nearly 90% of his hits are headshots

Clipboard02.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Nice cheating from this guy, clearly using Walls! - He was going for everyone of our squad members again and again. I thought you know maybe we were getting seen. But it wasn't until I parachuted in my suspicions were correct! Just as I spawned in, he was inside a building and looked up and scoped me up through the roof. His gun tracked me through a roof, through the wall and as soon as I landed instant headshot.

DAMILEO22#3956487
Marksman Rifles
Kar98k
KD Ratio
Kills
HS Accuracy
82.0%
Accuracy
35.5%

Nearly 90% of his hits are headshots

Clipboard02.jpg

Well, At least he had the courtesy of letting you land...

Back
Top Bottom