30% Off...Which new game?

Soldato
Hello All,

I've got a 30% code and wondering what to get...I really like multiplayer (as both me, the misses and some friends have VR)

I'm leaning towards "Mini Motor Racing X"...

Anything you'd recommend?

We mainly play Mini-Golf and Rec Room...

Any opinions welcome (plus single player if a must have)

Soldato
eleven table tennis, Arizona sunshine, From other suns, beat saber are all games i enjoy which have multiplayer.

PS are you talking PCVR or standalone? From other suns is Rift only.

Associate
Hello All,

I've got a 30% code and wondering what to get...I really like multiplayer (as both me, the misses and some friends have VR)

I'm leaning towards "Mini Motor Racing X"...

Anything you'd recommend?

We mainly play Mini-Golf and Rec Room...

Any opinions welcome (plus single player if a must have)
Half Life: Alyx is extremely polished but single player only.

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the suggestions so far, I have two PC's capable of PCVR, not played "From other suns"...I'll have a look into that.

I've got Half Life: Alyx and love it!

Finished, Arizona sunshine with two players...great game

Also got eleven table tennis, in retrospect I should have listed the games I've got, but suggestions maybe useful for others so will leave it open.

Thanks,

PS, I can't recommended Walkabout Mini-Golf enough, it's a fantastic multiplayer with friends

Soldato
OP
Thanks everyone, I think I'm going to go for "Mini Motor Racing X" as the group I play with are missing a driving game...(unless anyone wants to put me off it / recommend a better group racer?)

The below are definitely future purchases!
In death : unchained
Resident Evil

Underboss
Thanks everyone, I think I'm going to go for "Mini Motor Racing X" as the group I play with are missing a driving game...(unless anyone wants to put me off it / recommend a better group racer?)

The below are definitely future purchases!
In death : unchained
Resident Evil

Season 4 of Indeath was just released, and honestly, i play this like 2 hours every night, such a great game

Mini Motor Racing, what puts me off is the track view whilst racing, in car first person looks good though

Soldato
OP
Season 4 of Indeath was just released, and honestly, i play this like 2 hours every night, such a great game

Mini Motor Racing, what puts me off is the track view whilst racing, in car first person looks good though

Read lots of good things about In Death, only reason I'm going for the racer is for the multiplayer...will grab In Death black Friday or next code...(and hope it gets a co-op!)

Can't beat VR with friends, really has got me through lock-down, Drunk Saturday night Golf is just brilliant! :)

Cheers

Associate
I tend to play single player games.
I'm trying to choose between Lone Echo 2, RE4 and Medal of Honor Above and Beyond.
Any thoughts?

Soldato
Medal of Honor has an awful beginning, too many short sequences punctuated by cutscenes and loading.
Later on it gets better, but the game is very uneven. It can't decide if it's a serious game or a comedy - presumably it's trying to do some sort of an action movie vibe, but doesn't really pull it off.

I never managed to finish it, but I did enjoy some levels which were well done, and the general mechanics of shooting are pretty good, though I would say RE4 did it better.

The really annoying bit is a briefing room where whenever you pick up a weapon or model to look at you get a character saying 'what's he looking at?' and another character then explainis what it is. It's really repetitive and sounds so unnatural. It'd have been better if they'd just had them just telling the player about what they've picked up with out the first question, e.g. 'Ah, yes, that's the MP5.... " etc.

Back
Top Bottom