Forza Horizon 5 - Mexico

Soldato
Nightmare! I’m having boiler trouble atm, waiting on a engineer to have a look, but still no dice.

can’t play in the meantime in case I miss him :mad:

Man of Honour
:cry: how many hours have you put in up to now, only managed a couple?

Erm, well I woke up at 7:30am. Was playing at 8am. Stopped briefly for lunch around 3pm (edit: 3:30, managed to start the 20 minute gauntlet at exactly the wrong moment) for about 30 minutes :cry:

I’ve now decided to take a break and get some exercise :D

My main goal today was to buy the hotel. Ticked that one off, so happy to ease off for a bit :p

Going by some of our other OcUKers stats I don’t seem to have been the only one who went hard…

I’m back in work next week, so figured I’d savour my last gaming day (other than weekends).

Man of Honour
Anyone know how to earn season points?

First in game menu, ‘festival playlist’. A load of ways in there. Careful though, some of them have really specific car requirements. I don’t think the full ‘first season (it’s called season zero currently)’ has released yet though, it seems to be more of an early access week of items and unlocks.

This gives you some idea: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/tech...or-spring-nov-5-10/ar-AAQkEpS?ocid=uxbndlbing

Some of its quite easy, some too much of a faff. I’ve spent most of today trying to get my head around it, but I think I have it sussed now.

Soldato
First in game menu, ‘festival playlist’. A load of ways in there. Careful though, some of them have really specific car requirements. I don’t think the full ‘first season (it’s called season zero currently)’ has released yet though, it seems to be more of an early access week of items and unlocks.

This gives you some idea: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/tech...or-spring-nov-5-10/ar-AAQkEpS?ocid=uxbndlbing

Some of its quite easy, some too much of a faff. I’ve spent most of today trying to get my head around it, but I think I have it sussed now.

It seems abit broken atm .. once you done one it dosent say if you have or not. And you cant spend yer points as shop is broken

Soldato
Anybody else getting disconnected from horizon life randomly - most of the time find myself just driving around in solo mode and not seeing a single other person online at all - everything checks out my end so im only assuming its the servers.

Soldato

Thanks!

Anybody else getting disconnected from horizon life randomly - most of the time find myself just driving around in solo mode and not seeing a single other person online at all - everything checks out my end so im only assuming its the servers.

All the bloody time, it's super annoying. Maybe some sharding they are doing but it's not as smooth at transferring between shards causing disconnects?

Soldato
Sadly unable to play on pc. Booting the game takes 5 mins, another 5 to load after hitting play. Pausing the game takes 2 mins to bring up the menu. And I managed to get a "low streaming bandwidth" warning earlier.

3900x, 32gb ram and 2080ti with FH5 installed onto an nvme gen 3 ssd with 120gb spare. Seeing as 3 and 4 are quite happy, guessing this is a bug :p

Man of Honour
14 roads left to find. Think that’ll have to wait for another day. You know there’ll be one tiny section hidden away somewhere that’ll be less than obvious. Think I’ve gotten most of the easier XP boards too - the rest require a lot of faffing. I’ll skip those I think.

Soldato
OP
Has anyone used their pick any car for 'free' with the premium pass yet? If so what did you choose?

Not had the chance to play this evening as too busy trying to keep the dog calm as he's freaking out with all the fireworks going off :(

Soldato
Sadly unable to play on pc. Booting the game takes 5 mins, another 5 to load after hitting play. Pausing the game takes 2 mins to bring up the menu. And I managed to get a "low streaming bandwidth" warning earlier.

3900x, 32gb ram and 2080ti with FH5 installed onto an nvme gen 3 ssd with 120gb spare. Seeing as 3 and 4 are quite happy, guessing this is a bug :p

I had the same last night, ended up being my AV software that was causing issues, seems to run perfectly without it if anything quicker than Horizon 4 was.

Associate
Finally got a chance to play this only for the game crashing to desktop while loading. Eventually got that fixed by installing some C++ stuff.

Joined the OCUK club DJM2812

Associate
Has anyone used their pick any car for 'free' with the premium pass yet? If so what did you choose?

The most expensive one, the 30mil Shelby. Apparently it will be available as an accolade but it looks a like a faff with stuff to do on the playlist. If I get another I'll auction it.

The game reminds me a lot of FH3, which is a good thing. Also I've already got a chicken suit.

Back
Top Bottom