Ice Drive Sweden

Soldato
Has anyone been over to Scandinavia for "ice driving"?

I've been looking at booking Ice Drive Sweden for 2-3 days in Jan/Feb 2022 and thought I'd ask here in case anyone has done it in the past and recommended/didn't think it was worth doing.

Soldato
I did a similar trip back in '15 and it was one of the best automotive experiences I've had. Highly recommended – and doubly so if you like cold environments and spectacular scenery.

sJI2qeQ.jpg

qyCXxYr.jpg

HJs0W8A.jpg

1gMBAX5.jpg

VK5wrC2.jpg

I'm definitely going to have to try and do that all again at some point. So much fun. :cool:

Soldato
OP
Great photos! What company did you use? I'm trying to decide if 2 days is the perfect amount or whether it's worth doing a 3rd day. The flights from Manchester are better for 3 days but then there's the added cost of renting a car for another day.

Soldato
It was Laponie (Lapland) Ice Driving – although I was there for a Nissan event (as you can probably tell). I think, after two days, the novelty might have worn off/you'll need a break, but it might just be worth staying out there for another day and exploring, perhaps.

Soldato
Two drivers on a RAF rally team I was involved with did it, one experienced and one very novice, both echoed the comments from folks here and said it was epic.

Back
Top Bottom