Poll: Find me a blue hoodie

Can I find a blue hoody?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Caporegime
Here you go.

picked one of these up last week, exactly what your looking for!

https://www.ssense.com/en-gb/men/product/gucci/blue-shiny-jersey-web-hoodie/7037461
almost a grand to look like you stepped out of the 80s

some people certainly value money a lot differently to others.

people should make a note of how much money they spend on clothes each year, then realise how much money they could have saved up...

a decade of buying gucci crap is probably like the price of a house.... and just wasted money

don't do it unless your young, dumb or an influencer

Soldato
Soldato
OP

Thanks very much thenewoc for these and your other links. Most of them are a lot more than I want to pay tbh and I don't think they look quite as nice as the ones Noxia linked.

Thanks Noxia. Pity about the first one as it's perfect but I need medium size. Really like the second one as well although the shade of navy in the first link is preferable. I do like the emblem though and the lighter colour inside the hood so I might buy it. I think I'll email them first to find out if they're likely to get more stock soon of the first one in medium.

Soldato
Thanks very much thenewoc for these and your other links. Most of them are a lot more than I want to pay tbh and I don't think they look quite as nice as the ones Noxia linked.

Thanks Noxia. Pity about the first one as it's perfect but I need medium size. Really like the second one as well although the shade of navy in the first link is preferable. I do like the emblem though and the lighter colour inside the hood so I might buy it. I think I'll email them first to find out if they're likely to get more stock soon of the first one in medium.

No worries, I wasn't sure how cheap you needed it to be. Maybe look on sports direct too.

Back
Top Bottom