Grand Theft Auto The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition

Soldato
I've just recently begun a play through of GTA IV and it is still my fave of the lot. Gritty storyline with characters you can either like or hate. Yeah the game engine ain't great and for some reason it looks **** still on Series X but it runs a dream.

Soldato
I've just recently begun a play through of GTA IV and it is still my fave of the lot. Gritty storyline with characters you can either like or hate. Yeah the game engine ain't great and for some reason it looks **** still on Series X but it runs a dream.
4 is my favourite, I loved the story line, a real masterpiece.

Soldato
Just a shame they sued the **** out of the re3 devs, who gave us open source versions of the GTA3 engine and Vice City engine. I ran and compiled the code on my Pi4, it ran well, they waited until they were going to release this before taking it down as well, so complete re implementations down the toilet.

Soldato
Dude; 2d I can do and I have done and will likely continue to do but 3d is a tricky one. I've done LCS and VCS on PSP and such astoundment to play a gta on handheld. Like replaying OoT on the 3ds. Come on eh.

Are the games for nostalgia, for the new kids on the block or a lazy cash in blag?

Soldato
Mario World has great 2d gameplay. 3d old games rarely hold up now a days.
Also, why play a game if you don't care about the GamePlay? Seems completely pointless, like listening to an album you don't like because the cover art looks nice.

Caporegime
Dude; 2d I can do and I have done and will likely continue to do but 3d is a tricky one. I've done LCS and VCS on PSP and such astoundment to play a gta on handheld. Like replaying OoT on the 3ds. Come on eh.

Are the games for nostalgia, for the new kids on the block or a lazy cash in blag?

I play through plenty of games on my Gamecube no problem.

Back
Top Bottom