Forza Horizon 5 - Mexico

Caporegime
Yeah the server is flaky is anything, good luck when everyone else comes online!

The worst part of it is when you get disconnected you just stop dead like you’ve hit a brick wall.

Caporegime
Has anyone used their pick any car for 'free' with the premium pass yet? If so what did you choose?

My favourite ever car when I used to play Test Drive Unlimited on Xbox 360 was the Shelby Daytona Coupe.

I decided to buy that, little did I know it appears to be the most expensive car in the entire game - 30,000,000 CR and then saw I had a free car voucher (didn't know why at the time)..I used it for that.

Soldato
@eekfek
9bb33b7f2309db38ceece279c3d95da3.png

Soldato
Not enjoying the way the Horizon Adventure parts just stop whatever you are playing when you get enough accolade points. Was just doing a drift arcade event and it cut in half way through a corner

Soldato
Been tonks since I played a game like this. Loving it.

Other than network disconnects constantly, and the odd stutter. It looks bloody lovely.

Running a 3080 FE at 1440p with everything maxed and I don't think it's dropped below 85fps.

Associate
I'm going to attempt this on probably one of the most out-dated systems in this thread, the only part which meets the recommended requirements is my GTX 1070. The rest is... actually ten years old this year - I really should upgrade soon!

I won't lose much if I'm not happy with the performance because I've taken advantage of the 3 months for £1 deal and I'm sure I can find other games to try if FH5 doesn't run as well as I'd like. That means a wait until the 9th before I can play, but at least I can download it now at 100Mb/s which is the only other half decent thing connected to this PC.

Man of Honour
Well, it’s been a lonely afternoon on there not being able to connect. Finally managed to find the final piece of undiscovered road (made more difficult by being a tiny unshaded dash of an off-road segment and one that wasn’t visible on the mini map). Then bought the final house. It’s a lot easier being able to fast travel everywhere now. I’ve discovered enough fast travel boards to make it really cheap. I also won a 9 million Ferrari on one of the wheel spins, usually I get a free hat :p

Back
Top Bottom