Quest 2 accessories - recommendations, reviews etc

Soldato
cool ! cheers

rubber band wont last forever, but i love the idea of that pulling the strap to make sure it doesn't not slip away/out nice :D

I've also stuck a couple of those 8mm clear self adhesive feet to the inside of the Q2 arms to stop the halo strap sliding off the arms completely.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Going round a friends who I have got hooked on VR. Hoping for an extended play session which my base Q2 will not cope with, especially as we will likely be streaming the play so we can all watch in the room.

What's a cheap(ish) and lightweight external battery solution. I saw a little one that plugs straight into the USB-C port and stays where it is/no strap needed. Any other recommendations? I have a GOMRVR strap, don't mind getting a large external pack but ideally not too heavy as we're all probably quite used to the current weight.

Last edited:
Underboss
Going round a friends who I have got hooked on VR. Hoping for an extended play session which my base Q2 will not cope with, especially as we will like be streaming the play so we can all watch in the room.

What's a cheap(ish) and lightweight external battery solution. I saw a little one that plugs straight into the USB-C port and stays where it is/no strap needed. Any other recommendations? I have a GOMRVR strap, don't mind getting a large external pack but ideally not too heavy as we're all probably quite used to the current weight.

if you go back a page, thats what i have
same strap as you

Soldato
Received the Bobovr M2 Pro and I dont get how this fits.
Installed it correctly and checked a few vids to see how its supposed to fit my head but its just slides off with no issue.
There is no clamping force against my face or forehead at all.

Back
Top Bottom