Call Of Duty: Vanguard

Associate
I will try another driver, yeah all the usually stuff tried. Even gone into properties and made sure it run in admin etc. Just had one game np then rolled into another half way in crashed lol.

Soldato
what about the vram usage of your card, mine was set to default at 90%, lowered it to 80% and it's perfect, noticed my 3080 Fe getting up to 76 degrees on Vanguard though!

Associate
what about the vram usage of your card, mine was set to default at 90%, lowered it to 80% and it's perfect, noticed my 3080 Fe getting up to 76 degrees on Vanguard though!

I have left it default and even upped to 90%, i will try the 80% for next time. Rolled the drivers back to the previous version of the latest one so i have had a couple of games no issues, but the last one froze again. I will give the 80% ago for sure next time

Associate
It's a better game than Black Ops that's for sure.

Some good maps.

Shame about all the silly weapon attachments though, though I appreciate that's just COD in general now.

The Japanese garden map is my fave.

Associate
Well after trying what seems like everything lol. Still issues i have gone back to a driver in September and still same issue. Pretty poor for something that's £50. Not sure what else to try to be fair

Caporegime
Associate
Associate
Back
Top Bottom