*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
Proper fight on tonight! Neutral on alvarez after the testing fiasco but you can't knock the guy for putting himself out there. He's beaten 3 top guys in the last 12 months.

Other boxers should take note. Joke these days with some fighting once a year

Soldato
Yeah Canelo is just a freak the amount he fights. To have become undisputed within a year would be ridiculous.

is it on regular old BT Sport or PPV? Not that it makes too much of a difference as I doubt I'll
Wake up for it but if it's easy to catch I may make an effort

Soldato
Canelo is a top class fighter, tho he avoided GGG as long as he could & he's got the drugs thing too. Plant doesn't look like he can seriously trouble him , I hope he can tho for a good fight.
I'll be setting my alarm.

Soldato
Canelo is a top class fighter, tho he avoided GGG as long as he could & he's got the drugs thing too. Plant doesn't look like he can seriously trouble him , I hope he can tho for a good fight.
I'll be setting my alarm.
I was annoyed that night of their first fight. For me GGG clearly won that fight but Canelo is the money man. Same way someone scored him winning against Mayweather. He got them in the pocket

Soldato
I was annoyed that night of their first fight. For me GGG clearly won that fight but Canelo is the money man. Same way someone scored him winning against Mayweather. He got them in the pocket
I agree, I was astonished with that decision, was there not one judge who scored it canelo by four rounds? I had GGG clear winner. GGG is one of my all time favourite boxers, never stops going forward, concern now is he's too old.
Saunders was doing ok against Canelo until he got his eye socket shattered. Callum Smith was nowhere near good enough.

Back
Top Bottom