Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I’ve got one of those little wera tool kits. They’re absolutely fantastic. Cover you for pretty much everything in the house and don’t fall apart. The Allan key bits are great saves you having to using the ones that come with ikea furniture :cry:

Soldato
It was and isn't a stock picture :rolleyes:

IMG-20211106-173624-01.jpg

Cropped from my original picture

IMG-20211106-173624.jpg

Some people ....

Dup

Dup

Soldato
To be fair, your cropped photo looks like it's scanned out of the Argos catalogue :D

Looks like a nice set though. I'd love to sack off our drawer stuffed with random eating utensils for a decent set, but it would be fancier than the rest of our lives so seems frivolous.

That Wera mini toolkit also looks handy, pricey though! Might suggest it for an Xmas present if someone insists on buying me something this year.

Caporegime
To be fair, your cropped photo looks like it's scanned out of the Argos catalogue :D

Looks like a nice set though. I'd love to sack off our drawer stuffed with random eating utensils for a decent set, but it would be fancier than the rest of our lives so seems frivolous.

That Wera mini toolkit also looks handy, pricey though! Might suggest it for an Xmas present if someone insists on buying me something this year.
My family still insists on using that god awful fat handled plastic cutlery.

Im thinking of disowning them.

Soldato

Thanks - not quite Argos and a damn sight better than the IKEA stuff we have currently. Mrs is already on about a second set ...

My family still insists on using that god awful fat handled plastic cutlery.

Im thinking of disowning them.

It's the only solution tbh

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
It's missing your old b

It's missing your old beige Noctua fans :D

That brings back memories! Zalman Flower cooler with 2x beige/brown Noctuas. Those were the days!

Love that build mrk, proper clean.

What's the noise level of the case like?

Non existent relatively speaking! I have a custom fan curve for all the fans mapped to PCH and CPU temps to ramp up if the temp gets to a certain range in the BIOS:

20211107_023756.jpg

So when I am gaming or idling or just doing Photoshop etc, it's virtually silent. My old build was near silent too but this is even more so as the pump doesn't have a frequency resonance that the old Corsair H115i did that I could hear as everything else was so quiet.

All fans are Arctic PST PWM btw.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Don't be dartht!

:D

It's a rear hub for my bike. Old one has eaten its bearings so this is a considerable upgrade.

Something else arrived today, funny story first though. I first bought this exact shower head from Showery.co.uk couple months ago but after waiting 5 weeks and nothing turning up I did some digging and found out they ship from China even though they call themselves British :rolleyes:

I sent an email to their official showery UK address for a refund of my £30 and got a Chinese signed email back from someone with a Gmail address :rolleyes:

Got my money back and randomly yesterday saw this on Amazon for under £13 (after applying a 15% discount they currently have on Prime) as needed a shower head holder due to mine breaking.

shower-me-with-your-fluids.jpg

Had a shower with it and have to say it is superb. The rainfall mode is my new favourite thing. A nice mist of water, and using less water now too as the taps don't need to be turned up as much whilst still getting more pressure from the head.

How are you getting on with this? Has it broken yet?

Back
Top Bottom