Locke & Key

Soldato
Quite enjoyed this. Well, enough to binge watch it anyway.

The ending was a bit predictable and there were some decisions people made that just annoyed me but I guess they were to allow story to progress.

Capodecina
Soldato
Watched the first two episodes last night. Typical American schmaltzy 'horror' dross with pallid characters and acting. Not interesting or original, it didn't help that the director thought they'd rip off The Shining as much as they could get away with.

Won't be watching any more. Trying Alice in Borderland next.

Caporegime
Watched the first two episodes last night. Typical American schmaltzy 'horror' dross with pallid characters and acting. Not interesting or original, it didn't help that the director thought they'd rip off The Shining as much as they could get away with.

Horses for courses, I liked the comics, and enjoy the show quite a bit more than other 'magic' themed shows in recent years.

Soldato
Season 2 was rubbish compared to 1. They should just stop now. Acting was pretty bad especially Eden. The mum is like insignificant, why have her there at all? The new teacher could have had a better character build up.

Then Ellie comes back at the end. What happened in the plain she travelled to?[\SPOILER]

Back
Top Bottom