Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
Might be because I'm used to the one on the OP7TP but the FP sensor has been mainly fine for me. What bothers me more is the phone seems to be asking for a pin lock instead after it's been "manually locked". I don't even press the power button to turn off the screen that often and instant lock has been disabled.

Associate
Android Auto is working again following the new update.

Kept getting told to try another cable but the cable worked on my Pixel 6 last week and was fine on an S21.
Still playing up for me today was ok yesterday, but today has disconnected twice on 10 min journeys, didn't have this issue with the P5 on same cable. Granted it has improved from last weekend.

Associate
Pixel 6 is only £441 from Vodafone outright or Currys seem to be price matching to save you the credit check with Voda.

Just read over at hotukdeals.

Associate
OP
I hope to start seeing all these Pixel 6’s out in the wild soon given how many people seem to be buying them given the deal above.

Soldato
Might be because I'm used to the one on the OP7TP but the FP sensor has been mainly fine for me. What bothers me more is the phone seems to be asking for a pin lock instead after it's been "manually locked". I don't even press the power button to turn off the screen that often and instant lock has been disabled.

Hmm that's odd, mine definitely only asks for a pin if I've powered it off and back on. Wonder if there is a setting somewhere, I can't see anything obvious.

Soldato

I find it does this if you Swipe the screen before unlocking it. If you relock the phone and then tap the screen again, the fingerprint sensor will show again

Associate
My lad has just picked up a p6, we have looked through the setting but cant seem to find any audio settings like on my samsung, ie dolby or equalizer settings, does it not have them or am i blind?

Soldato
I find it does this if you Swipe the screen before unlocking it. If you relock the phone and then tap the screen again, the fingerprint sensor will show again

That's the weird thing, I'm not even swiping, I'm instantly placing my thumb on the FPS. There is a Google support thread on it but no acknowledgement from Google themselves: https://support.google.com/pixelpho...quired-and-locked-manually-notification?hl=en

Found another issue, HSBC doesn't work. Considering they last updated their app back in 2020 I'm not expecting a fix any time soon...

Soldato
I hope to start seeing all these Pixel 6’s out in the wild soon given how many people seem to be buying them given the deal above.
That voda deal is not as straight forward as it looks. A lot of faff involved which most people will avoid.

This phone will need to be a massive hit before its widely seen in public. So far I don't think they've had much of a successful impact.

Associate
OP
Soldato
That's the weird thing, I'm not even swiping, I'm instantly placing my thumb on the FPS. There is a Google support thread on it but no acknowledgement from Google themselves: https://support.google.com/pixelpho...quired-and-locked-manually-notification?hl=en

Found another issue, HSBC doesn't work. Considering they last updated their app back in 2020 I'm not expecting a fix any time soon...
You sure you're running the correct app? They've migrated to per country apps. The UK one is this.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...8oQBegQIPxAB&usg=AOvVaw1uBOkqF67cJ5SW7cqV6_TW

The only issue is that it currently isn't officially android 12/pixel 6 compatible.. mine is installed and works perfectly fine tho. You're probably running their old unsupported app.

Back
Top Bottom