Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
Does Google Pay still work with your HSBC card though?

Doesn't require the banking app to be added so yes.

You sure you're running the correct app? They've migrated to per country apps. The UK one is this.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=uk.co.hsbc.hsbcukmobilebanking&hl=en&gl=US&auao=none&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dhsbc+mobile+banking+uk+android&pcampaignid=APPU_1_UT-IYe7RMumDhbIP5tOwyAI&ved=2ahUKEwiuvrnBk4f0AhXpQUEAHeYpDCkQ8oQBegQIPxAB&usg=AOvVaw1uBOkqF67cJ5SW7cqV6_TW

The only issue is that it currently isn't officially android 12/pixel 6 compatible.. mine is installed and works perfectly fine tho. You're probably running their old unsupported app.

Well that explains why it didn't transfer over, I had to search HSBC on the Play store and guess it came up with the old version. Cheers, I'll see if I can manually copy the app since it's coming up as "incompatible".

EDIT: Copied the APK over, and works. Had a bit of odd error messages popping up but restarting the app eventually allowed me to move the digital secure key over.

Last edited:
Associate
Put my headphone claim in this morning. Ordered it on the 25th from the Google Store so 2 weeks today. Instant text and email for claim approval.

I also ordered on the 25th but my phone isn't expected until the 23rd of Nov. Did you get yours already or did you submit your claim without the phone?

Man of Honour
After about 2 weeks of ownership.

What I like:

• The screen
  • The camera(s)
  • Android 12
  • Build quality

What I don't like:
  • battery life - not as good as I was hoping, but maybe it will tune itself further. I could remove 120hz screen setting, but I kinda like it.
  • finger print scanner isn't that great / reliable - but at least it's quick to unlock without it.

It does seem to get a little warm (not hot) when using it a lot.

Got my Bose claim approved (still wondering whether to sell or keep them when I get them).

Does anyone know when the store credit goes live?

Back
Top Bottom