NFL 2021 Season

Associate
I guess they may feel they are far enough into the season to ride a couple of games with anybody behind the wheel, and if Allen went down for longer/in the playoffs, they're stuffed regardless. A second/third wouldn't be a bad return for somebody they picked up in FA.

Soldato
with the likes of the jets and cowboys winning with the qb's they have recently guess the bills figure whoever is behind trubisky will do.

rams waived desean jackson, think it will help us as stafford trying to get the ball to him deep has caused us a few problems already

raiders wr ruggs been charged with dui and causing a death, been released by the raiders and now waiting to see how bad it goes, read its from 2 yrs to 20 .......

Soldato
can see ruggs going down for a long time with the info released:

1) air bag computer records showed the Corvette decelerated from 156 mph (251 kph) to 127 mph (204 kph) before it struck the Toyota.
2) blood-alcohol content twice Nevada's legal limit
3) loaded firearm was found on the floor of the car

as for actual football packers fans going to see love start a game after rodgers had to pull out due to covid.

Soldato
OP
How do you mean? He's got Covid hasn't he? He's out for maybe 10 days as I don't think he's vaccinated.

Or do you mean his John Wick Halloween costume?

zRB4LWk.png

Or maybe you mean literally right now? I don't know, but probably sleeping, it's like 2am over there.

Soldato
Making an absolute fool of himself ... he has got to be suspended for this surely.

Its so much of a dumpster fire that I can't quite believe its real, but unfortunately as a packers fan it is.

What an absolute trainwreck!

At least Beasley has realised that no one really cares if he's anti vax as long as he keeps his mouth shut and doesn't spout stupid. He's removed himself from social media and is playing well now, but he did well to get himself disliked on the most likeable Bills team in a while.

Soldato
no idea what the hell is happening with the games tonight, some insane stuff going on

Bills were terrible today, didn't deserve to win at all. The team looked like they didn't have a clue. A few key players out and they fall apart. Didn't help that other Josh Allen played a blinder. They seriously need to pull their finger out next week!

Soldato
more rubbish from the rams, another one of these games where i think they thought they had the game won before they turned up.

nice win by the cards without murray and hopkins

to be fair to Love in that packers game, if that was rodgers he would not be a happy man :D

Last edited:
Associate
There were certainly a few odd and surprising results this week. Makes it a little bit harder to work out some of these teams.

I watched the Packers @ Chiefs and was really surprised how dysfunctional the Chiefs looked on offense. They aren't a team I see that often though. I suspect that if Rodgers was available then GB would have won that game even with their special teams having an off day. The Packers Defense was very good. That will be an annoying loss for them, although they might get away with it given results this week.

Soldato
packers would have had a chance if their kicker knew where the posts were :D

mahomes looks like he hasn't got a clue at the moment, some of his throws are really poor, what made it worse was that he was out thrown by Love

Associate
Sort of makes a mockery of the way everybody pronounces him as the second coming of Brady after 3 good seasons. Undoubtedly a great player on his day, but talent alone will not get you into the HOF, and certainly not before you've even hit the latter part of your twenties - it's how they play when the side isn't at it's greatest that separates the true legends apart....

Associate
packers would have had a chance if their kicker knew where the posts were :D

mahomes looks like he hasn't got a clue at the moment, some of his throws are really poor, what made it worse was that he was out thrown by Love

Indeed. Tbf I think Mason Crosby has always been very reliable for GB, but recently has had some struggles. Their whole special teams including returns against that punter struggled.

Sort of makes a mockery of the way everybody pronounces him as the second coming of Brady after 3 good seasons. Undoubtedly a great player on his day, but talent alone will not get you into the HOF, and certainly not before you've even hit the latter part of your twenties - it's how they play when the side isn't at it's greatest that separates the true legends apart....

I think Mahones is probably already a first-round ballot HOF player based on what he's done to date. Irrespective of what he does with the remainder of his career. One challenge they will have and do have on previous seasons is that from 2022 his massive contract starts kicking in and that will mean they no longer have that advantage of a rookie contract on their QB. He is going to have to perform with less weapons, or the Chiefs rely more on younger, cheaper rookies elsewhere. Or he could re-work his contract a la Brady and eat up less of the cap.

Back
Top Bottom