The Newcastle United Club Thread **No Spoilers**

Soldato
If Newcastle want to stay up they've got to invest serious money in January.

At the moment they're a championship standard team playing in the Premier league

The entire team needs replacing with the exception of maybe 2 players.

Soldato
If Newcastle want to stay up they've got to invest serious money in January.

7gtO.gif

With man u fans complaining about ole not being able to coach I guess Newcastle owners are wanting to go down the same route....

Soldato
Hearing big rumours of trippier on his way in January, could pave the way for a few more current England internationals to join him and boost the squad. Trippier, Tarkowski,Lindgard(although I hear he wants to go to West Ham now they are third:cry:), and ward Prowse.

They are all the types of players that fit well with Howe too.

Soldato
Gota love the pundits agenda against Newcastle fans.

"They want to much" "They expect to win the league" "The don't want Howe"

Meanwhile Newcastle fans bust a nut over getting the windows cleaned.

And now Howe is laterally a messiah for turning up for training before 7am....

Some of the players faces are priceless during the first training session.

Soldato
Hah some of the players faces are priceless in the many training videos doing the rounds.

Day 1 the bleep test lol

Wonder how long Shelvey lasted.

Last edited:
Soldato
They probably did more in them training sessions than they have done all season.

They will defo learn something new under Howe.
There was a good clip of Howe saying "this is not criticism this is just different training"

Think I said previously that Jones had a dig at Bruce "can't do this job part time"

Soldato
Yeah I really liked that, I like how he was getting them 3v2 in attack and telling them they were too slow on the ball and to make the decision.

Totally different spectrum compared to Bruce, Howe is so much more technical.

Soldato
Enjoyed that yesterday. Shame the damaged has already been done by Bruce and Howe has to perform a miracle to keep us up.

Big Joe activated beast mode yesterday so that's a miracle ands that's the best I've seen Lord Voradamount in a long time.

Two weeks training and the team looks fitter, better organised and has more movement off the ball. Also fought back from behind. Twice!!

If we go down we go down. At least we now have a future to look forward to

Soldato
Enjoyed that yesterday. Shame the damaged has already been done by Bruce and Howe has to perform a miracle to keep us up.

Big Joe activated beast mode yesterday so that's a miracle ands that's the best I've seen Lord Voradamount in a long time.

Two weeks training and the team looks fitter, better organised and has more movement off the ball. Also fought back from behind. Twice!!

If we go down we go down. At least we now have a future to look forward to
Yeah I have to admit, I knew we would go down this year under the dinosaur Bruce and that we wouldn’t come back for a long time, now I still think we will go down(too much damage under said dinosaur), but it doesn’t scare me any more, would still prefer not to go down as it would set us back 2 years, but I know know we will came back far stronger

Soldato
To be optimistic, I don't think they are going down. Newcastle can score goals, ASM and willson scare any premier.league defence, if he can shore up the back in Jan with a good CDM, I think they have a chance. Get him on that touchline and some.keynsignings in Jan and it's game on.

No chance Im giving it up yet with so long left to go, yesterday definitely had hope.

Soldato
I'm optimistic myself but it's going to hard especially with our December fixtures.

There's been more done off and on the pitch in the past month than the whole ownership of Fat Mike.

As well as getting the windows cleaned facilities have already started to get improved.

Fitness studio

Players are putting in the work on the training ground. The big man can't hack it in bed at 8 lol. It showed last Saturday much improved.

So glad the 3 Steve's or was it 2 are now gone. Bunch of dinosaurs. I seen one of them was yapping about all the extra holiday's and time off the players were given.

Back
Top Bottom