• Series S

Votes: 104 11.8%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
I'm two hours in and not seen another player on the map driving around since the start of the game, what's that about?

I'm enjoying the game in terms of fun but it's really confusing in terms of what you have to do and the menu system is crackers

Runs and looks amazing though, not bothered with quality mode and won't be doing, FPS for racing games and I can't say I've noticed the pop in

Soldato
Love it!! Got the pepper pots too! I think this game should have its own thread tbh.

I had a half hour or so on it last night, couldn't see it to purchase.

I must have got the XR2 in a wheelspin or as an accolade reward. I've only bought 2 cars, both to complete the weekly challenges (488 Pista & Audi R8). I'm up to about 120 cars now!

Just finished driving all roads & unlocking all the events at the festival (no more annoying cut scenes when I'm driving about!)

I haven't done any races or stories yet at level 80!

Soldato
Really? I played last night for a little while, saw loads. Even saw someone who was level 64. Not sure how they've managed that in such a short time period.

It’s been playable since Friday for people with the ultimate edition. I haven’t even been hammering it or even doing many races and I’m level 43 already but that’s only from doing all the bonus boards :)

Soldato
Really? I played last night for a little while, saw loads. Even saw someone who was level 64. Not sure how they've managed that in such a short time period.

Not a single soul after the initial arrival for two hours. Obviously something not right there and I was offline or something but couldn't see how to go back online and there were no messages or anything

Man of Honour
Happy Xbox Series anniversary. Today was the day we eager pre order chaps got our hands on these last year.

:D and then ensued the long wait.

Thanks to whoever managed to find the smile link that eventually allowed me to place an order.

Edit: I see what you mean. They arrived today :eek:. Doesn’t feel like a year.

Associate
Not a single soul after the initial arrival for two hours. Obviously something not right there and I was offline or something but couldn't see how to go back online and there were no messages or anything
I'm in the same boat ( car? ). Was playing last night and realised how few cars were on the road and no real people. Went to the online tab and clicking on the friends tab it says I'm offline, to connect to Horizon Life. Clicking on the Horizon Life square below it just takes me back to driving around and nothing changes. I've run all the network/live tests and everything is fine so I'm guessing they're still having server issues?

Soldato
Glad it's not just me then, in some ways it's good because in the first few minutes when people were around people were just purposely driving into me so that probably gets very annoying after a while

Soldato
I'm after some traditional RPGs so I'm thinking of getting blue dragon and lost Odyssey but physical because the digital prices are way above.
I'm unaware of any other Xbox exclusive RPGs in that style that I may have missed.

Back
Top Bottom