People eating butter

Soldato
Reminds me of a show where the Hairy Bikers went round to different countries in Europe trying typical foods. They went to Poland and there was a big thing about sausages. He visited some rural area and to test that the mix of the sausage meat and spices were right the old guy just ate some of it raw, been doing it his whole life apparently :eek:. Apparently eating raw sausages is more common than we think.

Something something your mum.

Soldato
Ew, never known anyone to just eat butter neat on its own. Apart from the sheer greasiness it must be so unhealthy.

I recall reading about people who put butter in coffee
Someone at my old work did this, called it a 'bulletproof coffee'. Never fancied trying it myself, just can't imagine it tasting nice!

Soldato
I absolutely love butter, however I wouldn't eat a block of it. I don't have it very often, but I'd probably lick the knife if there was some left on it and I'd probably spread far too much on whatever I was using it on.

Soldato
Which is the one butter to rule them all? Personally I think Lurpak Salted Butter reigns supreme.

C’mon, which of you savages opt for spreadable butter. There has to be one of you, show yourself :mad:

Associate
Which is the one butter to rule them all? Personally I think Lurpak Salted Butter reigns supreme.

C’mon, which of you savages opt for spreadable butter. There has to be one of you, show yourself :mad:

Agreed Lurpak Salted! :)

Known people who like to wait until their toast is cold and then spread butter so it doesn't melt etc, but tucking into a tub? Surely raw sausages is as risky as eating raw chicken? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom