Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
Bought a combi ladder.

As you might be able to make out we have very high ceilings, so I bought a fancy one that folds out to a regular ladder.

51669584642_c0e4cd7f11_b.jpg

Soldato
It does solve a real problem - as there is a camera inside so you can remotely observe what you have/don't have in the fridge. That's genius IMO.
I have to say the camera isn't well placed to be honest so really doesn't lend much value.

For me the extra "premium" was worth it in nicer handles etc and lower noise than competitors. I think then the extra for the tv over another Samsung model was <£100.

It was £1150 after cashback.

Associate
Damn, was your house built for the BFG?

It's a bungalow so not a super tall house with with several crazy high levels (although we plan to make it this way) but 2.8m ceilings are quite tall. Means for the first time in my life I can't change a light bulb without standing on tippy toes, hence the ladder.

I have a few light fixtures to replace and then when unfolded it will come in handy to clean gutters, get in the loft space, etc.

Soldato
I loved my Go. Granted I only ended up playing Final fantasy 7 and the Gran Turismo that came free with it on the device but it was a great console for how easy it was to fit in the pocket.

Much better than the unwieldy PSP (which I also loved)

Back
Top Bottom