Are uni students really this fragile?

Caporegime
Reported this thread for mentioning his name. Disgusting. If I knew who you were offline I'd get you sacked from your job.

I can’t help but laugh that in the future we may go full circle and cancel people who called people a “nazi” during these times due to how problematic it was

Caporegime

Those are the words, the motivations, and mindset of a man that set out a plan to exterminate an entire group of people. Why should they be offended by that, it happened and shouldn't be forgotten. It should be stood up to and understood, even better through debate and it's clearly acting. Not the best though, see Bruno Ganz of Hitler parody meme fame in Downfall for that. Clearly within the scope of the "debate".

Poor taste? Yes. Was that the point of the event? Apparently so.

Hitler was offensive, go to Auschwitz and see what he and his Nazi chums did in all its grotesqueness. Doing an impression (if that even, it could even be seen as a caricature) at a student union is a bit risky these days with all the actual little Hitlers Stalins around, but still a far cry from the atrocities committed in the name of Adolf Hitler. I find that offensive, and I'm not easy to offend.

Should be called a block/deny list any way. Surely blacklist is offensive as it implies a negative on the word "black" as opposed to "white". Racist union President.

EDIT: Or am I missing the point here, and how these debates work; should the chair have intervened as the impression was in "bad taste"? The context is missing in the article and the video above.

Having just watched the video….the accent is laughable, he could’ve done it without the stupid impression, but WTF is that plumb doing sitting on a throne wearing a crown?

**** my life

Soldato
Indeed.
Most of us maybe will be familiar with the gender loons, but JC called it years ago..

"I'm not oppressing you, Stan -- you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"

But this from a few years ago from Lord Melchett himself kinda sums up the utter separation from sanity to utter wetness...

MtwSvGH.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom