Harvester unlimited breakfast

Soldato
What answer are you looking for? Do you want me to list my breakfast daily? Sometimes I skip it, sometimes I sleep in, sometimes I have a fry up.
What are you searching for?
Just wondering, since you decried both content and quantity, what you would consider permissible within the boundaries of obedience...

Associate
2 fried eggs, 2 poached eggs, 4 hash browns, 4 black pudding, 2 portions of beans, 6 sausages, 7 bacon, mushrooms, and one portion of chips.
Just before the Pandemic I spent a week in a Premier Inn paid for by work. The £10? eat all you want breakfast was included.
My 2 thoughts on the matter where 1) how the flip could you eat £10? worth of breakfast and 2) what crap quality it was.

Caporegime
Just wondering, since you decried both content and quantity, what you would consider permissible within the boundaries of obedience...

you want to know my subjective opinion of what I think is enough for me personally which does not apply to you?

p.s. take OP's number, divide by 4. As stated in the first reply where i said "enough food to feed 4".

Last edited:
Soldato
Just before the Pandemic I spent a week in a Premier Inn paid for by work. The £10? eat all you want breakfast was included.
My 2 thoughts on the matter where 1) how the flip could you eat £10? worth of breakfast and 2) what crap quality it was.

Premier Inn breakfasts give me terrible wind for the rest of the day.

I think the combination of eggs, beans and a few glasses of orange juice are a potent mix :p

Soldato
OP

Quality wasn't that bad to be honest at the Harvester, definitely had worse.

Soldato
you want to know my subjective opinion of what I think is enough for me personally which does not apply to you?
p.s. take OP's number, divide by 4. As stated in the first reply where i said "enough food to feed 4".
Ah, you didn't specify that it was only for your personal preference... just that it would feed four people (without even needing chips), which in this instance would apply to me.
So since you've decided this is too much for one person, and that they'd have to receive fractions of sausage and bacon since the given portions do not easily divide between four, I'm curious as to what else you would prescribe in terms of content and portion sizes for those who do not want to be naughty in their breakfasts...

Caporegime
Ah, you didn't specify that it was only for your personal preference... just that it would feed four people (without even needing chips), which in this instance would apply to me.
So since you've decided this is too much for one person, and that they'd have to receive fractions of sausage and bacon since the given portions do not easily divide between four, I'm curious as to what else you would prescribe in terms of content and portion sizes for those who do not want to be naughty in their breakfasts...

You think things people post on internet are facts?

Does one need to start with every post with "this is subjective opinion? for you to think otherwise"

What are you trying to get me to do? divide the OP's list into 4? Or are you saying 1 and a 1/3rd bacon is not feasible? Are you trying to be pedantic?

Man of Honour

Does one need to start with every post with "this is subjective opinion? for you to think otherwise"

What are you trying to get me to do? divide the OP's list into 4? Or are you saying 1 and a 1/3rd bacon is not feasible? Are you trying to be pedantic?
You've been here long enough now that you should know ttaskmaster just likes to go on the windup and end up in weird and wonderful arguements that no one's quite sure how they got there.

Caporegime
You've been here long enough now that you should know ttaskmaster just likes to go on the windup and end up in weird and wonderful arguements that no one's quite sure how they got there.

Oh I know, hence I revert back to my original post. I was going to post a photo of one of my fry up but that would open a door to something else…not going to do that.

He wanted to go down the "calorie" road but then we would go down to what calorie is good or bad….not going to do that.

He is now trying the pedantic road of you can't cut a sausage in half…Not going to do that.

p.s.I am going to end every post with... :D

Soldato
Well, I don't just like to do that... but I do occasionally wind people up on purpose. :p
How it gets weird and wonderful is mostly dependent on what parts they choose to hone in on and the pseudo-Dowiehole that results.

Facts, no, but on this forum everything seems to require half a dozen substantiating links to peer-reviewed university studies before anyone will even consider your subjective opinion as valid...
As for what I was asking from you - You proclaimed that amount of food was four times too much for me, and gave an example of what you still consider to be too much for yourself, so I'd like some ideas of what you think we should all be eating.
You've provided prohibition and negatives, so I would expect to see some alternatives and positives.

Oh I know, hence I revert back to my original post. I was going to post a photo of one of my fry up but that would open a door to something else…not going to do that.
Dunno what door you think it'd open, but that's nothing to do with me. Feel free to post. I'd be somewhat interested.

He wanted to go down the "calorie" road but then we would go down to what calorie is good or bad….not going to do that.
He did not actually care, but you carry on deciding things for him. First his portion sizes, now his own thoughts... I'm not sure what'd be next, but I bet it's just as much fun.

He is now trying the pedantic road of you can't cut a sausage in half…Not going to do that.
Of course you can, as with bacon... but I seriously doubt anyone would actually do that in order to comply with your subjectively prescribed portion sizes.
Feel free to argue the opposite, but do be sure to specify whether the sausage and bacon will be cut before or after cooking, and what is done with any unassigned pieces if the uncooked option is preferred.

Back
Top Bottom