GTA trilogy with modern upgrades is confirmed.

Soldato
I just can not get my head around the £54.99

It is not as if they are complete. Without all the songs they have lost their soul, they really are that important.

Meh

Soldato
A nice Remastered texture number 5 over the old 3D model or mapping(?) of a number 7 shirt!

PXL-20211111-161147120.jpg

(Perhaps it's only me who finds this funny...)

Soldato
Am I right in thinking the only way to get this on PC is directly from the R* store?

After a quick look around i haven't found it anywhere else. I hope it does find its way to some other stores that offer some discounts. I'm, not buying this now, but was maybe hoping to get it around Christmas / next year and a slight discount would be nice.

I haz 4090!
Don
I just can not get my head around the £54.99

It is not as if they are complete. Without all the songs they have lost their soul, they really are that important.

Meh

Yeah, I think I'm going to leave this for now until a few more impressions are out there. For £55 I want them to have put the effort in to get the original songs licensed again. It's exactly as you say, they're a huge part of what made the games.

Soldato
Just on GTA 3 now, FPS is a bit lower than I'd like tbh. Looks OK, time to have a nosey around the files :D

Edit: the low FPS was near the sea at the start of the game near the stun jump over the tracks, elsewhere it's decent.

@smogsy My stepdad used to work for the company that designed Rockstars website :)

Soldato
Il most likely buy it because i do want to replay these games at some point, Very disappointing the original tracks are not in the game though.

Rockstar right now in 2021 have a net worth of $5-6 BILLION, and will obviously be raking it in selling this Trilogy, There really isn't any excuse why they couldn't have renewed the music licences again (Unless the current licence holder for said music wont allow it),Literally cost them nothing.

But hey ho.

Soldato
Just on GTA 3 now, FPS is a bit lower than I'd like tbh. Looks OK, time to have a nosey around the files :D

Edit: the low FPS was near the sea at the start of the game near the stun jump over the tracks, elsewhere it's decent.

@smogsy My stepdad used to work for the company that designed Rockstars website :)
so maxed settings with DLSS "qaulity" getting 90fps on 3090 at 4K not bad :p gpu usage is only 60% could turn DLSS off

Back
Top Bottom