The 2021 Black Friday Deals Thread

Soldato
That's the one my partner has on it's last legs, which has been very good, she wants to try the ninja
I've also eyed up the ninja as @Housey linked and the twin, but ours is just old still works perfectly.
Main uses for us are chips par boiled, drained, sprayed with fry light and air fried. Does a great job of reheating kfc too :D

Soldato
My Ninja Foodi MAX is amazing for chips vs my old airfry-only unit, a quick blast with the pressure cooker function to soften up the potatoes and then finish it off with the air fryer function. Then there is all the other nice food you can quickly cook in it, even a whole chicken.

Associate
I bought some jeans for nearly half price, fell over the other day and destroyed the others that I'd only owned for a few weeks.

Edit - is an air fryer worth it? Can you make anything in it?

Soldato
It's getting to that time of year again where we can stock up on Philips hue, Echo Dots, Fire Sticks, Under Armour boxer shorts and Jelly babies :D

What's everyone after this year?

I've just bought a couple of Hue devices.... so hoping for some Hue bulbs :cry:

Are there usually good black Friday deals on PC Components?

Finally feels like the time to upgrade for me

Yes, this Black Friday you'll be able to see out of stock GPUs for only 4x MSRP

Soldato
Every year i tell myself i'm going to buy a pile of Hue bulbs, then the time comes around and the thought of spending ~£500 on bulbs for the kitchen spotlights seems madness and i tell myself that next year i'll go ahead with it!

Nothing i particularly want, maybe pickup some cheap trainers for the next 12 months or so.

Pho

Pho

Soldato
Yes, this Black Friday you'll be able to see out of stock GPUs for only 4x MSRP

lol. I could really do with a new GPU as my one won't work with Battlefield 2042, but I'm not paying OcUK's ridiculous +£500 addition to the retail price.

At least there's one UK supplier who are still selling them at MSRP when they get them. I missed out on one by seconds the other week :(.

Soldato
Don't be koi, tell us what you really think...

The jokes in this Plaice have lost their Sole, you guys are really starting to Flounder...

Seriously though, only thing I'll be getting this year is a kindle for the little one. Possibly an electric screwdriver and some slippers.

Back
Top Bottom