Lost Ark EU - !!

Soldato
I mean mob density when you move from one quest to another.
I suppose its because its an mmo and not a traditional arpg.

Dude, you're still in the tutorial levels. I can tell you there's a much wider variety of things and PvE combat that will you'll enjoy if you like big mob density.

The hunt shall soon begin for a active casual guild it seems

Same, I want to do the raids but not spend 7+ hours a day playing hardcore.

Soldato
Beta ended an hour ago, wish it lasted for 2 weeks. I got to level 46 and cleared everything up to that point (Got the second Ark and landed in the zone after the area with the tournament.

Now we wait until the end of March for release.

Associate
True, you need to do the world quests to get xp and progress to the next adventure lvl.There is a big But, if you do this, you will be missing out on a huge part of the game that gives you rewards, for completing hidden quests, killing mini bosses on the map and collecting artifacts.Press "n" in game to bring up the adventure book.Completing an area% gives you rewards such as extra skill points +5 to stats etc etc.

If you 100% complete an area you get a reward, collect all in each continent for skill points + more rewards........so it might get you to max lvl just doing world quests, its not half the game.

Whats the rush?

Soldato
Whats the rush?

I often wonder if people are so self absorbed when I read this sort of comment that they can't understand or comprehend that other people prefer to play differently to you. I prefer to complete everything as you go along, but others like to rush and get a start on dailies, gear up and have other priorities. That being said there is no way I would attempt to 100% an area before moving to the next when levelling up.

A lot of guides encourage skipping side quests and coming back later when you can clear it more quickly for some of the reasons you mentioned.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
It's gaining quite a momentum in the background. But why on earth publishers decide to launch games in the spring is beyond me. It's outside time :)

Soldato
It's gaining quite a momentum in the background. But why on earth publishers decide to launch games in the spring is beyond me. It's outside time :)

Amazon pushed this back so it wouldn't tread on the toes on their own disastrous New World. Of course if they had any sense, or actually gave a damn about anything but money, they would have released Lost Ark before Christmas, and pushed back NW for at least another year.

Soldato
Amazon pushed this back so it wouldn't tread on the toes on their own disastrous New World. Of course if they had any sense, or actually gave a damn about anything but money, they would have released Lost Ark before Christmas, and pushed back NW for at least another year.

Im fairly sure it was mostly due to the huge amounts of voice translation still needing done. The voices in alpha were awful and didn’t match the text but beta was much better but incomplete.

Soldato
Im fairly sure it was mostly due to the huge amounts of voice translation still needing done. The voices in alpha were awful and didn’t match the text but beta was much better but incomplete.

That was part of the official spin - yes. Due for release in Autumn '21, same time as Amazaon decide to delay their own NW to, suddenly LA gets booted 6 months, not a coincidence IMO.

Soldato
That was part of the official spin - yes. Due for release in Autumn '21, same time as Amazaon decide to delay their own NW to, suddenly LA gets booted 6 months, not a coincidence IMO.

Well I played both alpha and beta extensively and can say from my own experience it still needs a lot of work finishing the translations. It’s mostly audio translation and some minor spelling mistakes here and there. You need to remember the voice language translation isn’t only in English and that this isn’t an unfinished game like new world, it’s been out for a few years and has a lot of content.

Soldato
I wonder if AGS might bring forward LA release with NW absolutely tanking, it's lost 90% of the player base now, with peak numbers at just 86,000 yesterday, down 34% in one day!

Soldato
Updated release date now February 11th. If you purchase a founders pack you can play from the 8th

edit: could have sworn it was a March release previously but I can’t find it anywhere.

Last edited:

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Shall I rewind the clock 10years and take 2 days off work to play it :) only downside games worked better on release back then.

Back
Top Bottom