Grand Theft Auto The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition

Soldato
I can never find anything on the xbox. Does anyone have a link to the Gamepass version of San Andreas?

I can only find either the full Trilogy or an old Xbox 360 version which is unavailable!

On Xbox store I found it via the gta definitive edition, clicked on that and scrolled down to what’s included and San Andreas was available to download with game pass.

fez

fez

Caporegime
I get the impression a lot of you haven't owned a Switch. :p

You get used to developers doing the very bare minimum to take your cash for a 20 year old game.

Oh and Rockstar, a company that has milked GTA5 to within an inch of its life was never going to put much effort into this were they.

VTR

VTR

Soldato
About 5 hours in to VC on PS5 and absolutely loving it personally, will play III next and the SA. Have tried all 3 and graphics and controls are massively improved, well worth the £55 for me for the amount I will play these :) Completed III and VC multiple times but only ever got a few hours in to SA so looking forward to completing that too :)

Soldato
Anyone else getting absolutely awful performance on ps4/pro? by my eye i reckon 25-30 fps even on performance mode and bloom off. When its raining + night time around 15 fps. Borderline unplayable when it comes to chase/speed missions.

Could it be a HDD issue? maybe i need to upgrade to an SSD? although im not prepared to spend anymore on hot garbage.

Scammed by Rockstar again.

Associate
I've been playing GTA 3 on XSX and the physics seem uber sketchy - was it like this on PS2? I can't remember...

Driving through fences and they get knocked down but an invisible wall remains... sometimes.

Also 60fps tends to drop a lot and when it starts raining it's bloody hard to see! Other than that, the sheer nostalgia of the theme tune got me right in the feels.

Back
Top Bottom