GTA trilogy with modern upgrades is confirmed.

Soldato
Am I right in thinking the only way to get this on PC is directly from the R* store?
The 3 games have been added to the Steam database, so it's entirely possible they will appear on the Steam store in the future. I imagine Rockstar are trying to get as much sales through their own platform first were they take the all the cut.

Last edited:
Soldato
One downside is it has a fatal error on one of the catalina files. As I need ALL the files to repack it properly it might not work but I will keep trying.

It's still got the default "WorldGridMaterial.uasset" which is causing problems too, I believe that was left in by mistake as it's a file every UE project has at the start.

It gives a fatal error on the 2 files above and then won't actually continue extracting the rest. It's a pain because there's a lot folders...

Soldato
From what I can see, SA is only on Xbox Game Pass.

Regarding GTA SA cut music it's just disabled by a script. Guy over on the GTA Forums said he might be able to get it back and working.

I've had no success with UEViewer so will be trying UnrealPakTool.

Soldato
Same, I was really tempted at first but then I saw the price of £55. Ill stick with the original games I have and just get some graphics mods.
If they were decent it's a fair price, but no gameplay trailer and no reviews at release, guess those 3/10 scores will be fun to read :p

Soldato
Were those weird glitches with models before or after the day 1 patch? I wonder..

If they are willing to support the games with patches to fix things and add new stuff over time like little QoL stuff i still wouldnt mind getting the pack if its a fair price of say 20 quid ish. 50 tho is taking the pee tho.

Back
Top Bottom