Free Shipping for Loyal Forum Members

V F

V F

Soldato
I'm trying to checkout some keycaps but I'm not getting the option for free delivery. My forum account is linked as I've used free delivery before. It's only giving me the option for DPD shipping and nothing from royal mail

You have to spend a certain amount. Keep adding stuff to the basket to see where it shows up.

OcUK Staff
There has been a temporary update to this whilst we fix some things with the shipping. The order value must be over £20 to receive free DPD Next Day delivery, currently Royal Mail is not an option, so if your order value is under £20, free shipping unfortunately is not available at this time.

Soldato
There has been a temporary update to this whilst we fix some things with the shipping. The order value must be over £20 to receive free DPD Next Day delivery, currently Royal Mail is not an option, so if your order value is under £20, free shipping unfortunately is not available at this time.

When are you opening the store up to customers again?

OcUK Staff
When are you opening the store up to customers again?

We're currently having some work done as some of the space is needed for operations, however we will be opening up a smaller version in the coming weeks subject to covid changes.

Ouch.... Just when I need a few bits to complete a build :(

Please bring this back ... slow post is cool

We're working on it. :)

Back
Top Bottom