Should I leave 2 friends or stay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
OP
Apex - That’s the best suggestion I’ve heard so far, however even if I meet them now and again, what would I do in below situations

Friend 1: try’s to spend to much time with me….

If he swears at me?

if he tells me what clothes etc and gives me a long lecture on it.

Friend 2:

Lucky He doesn’t call me that much anymore.

Even when I meet a call him what if he, says something I don’t agree with at he try’s to pressure me to agree, and if I still don’t will raise his voice(not shout), swear (not at me), and try and make me feel dumb.

Yes everyone has faults but not like these 2, I have had other friends in past where I have no problem with their faults, I’ve seen other friends lots in past didn’t have problems with them and they had faults.

Soldato
what if he, says something I don’t agree with at he try’s to pressure me to agree, and if I still don’t will raise his voice(not shout), swear (not at me), and try and make me feel dumb.

Surely this kind of thing happens a lot. Surely multiple times a day we're all with people that say something rather stupid and they ask 'You know what I mean?' or 'Don't you think?'. Don't you just nod and smile and move on. Are the points that important you need to argue about them?

I wish I could find a wife

Now, I've never been married... but if you're not sure you like your friends telling you what to think... this might not be the best route for you :cry:

Even when I meet a call him what if he

I guess I'll just ask. Why are there so many errors in your English?

Permabanned
OP
Surely this kind of thing happens a lot. Surely multiple times a day we're all with people that say something rather stupid and they ask 'You know what I mean?' or 'Don't you think?'. Don't you just nod and smile and move on. Are the points that important you need to argue about them?

when he’s certain he’s right I was expected to have the same opinion as the friend or he would get angry and pout until I backed down and agreed with him.
He lecture and harangue me because I disagree with him, and have them try to verbally beat me into submitting and admitting that they are right, and that their opinion is the right one.
I can’t agree with things he say when I totally disagree, for example always tell a girl how you feel straight away marraige or sleep with her etc don’t waste time.
Espicllay the way he says it it’s a fact etc with such a strong passionate tone.
Can’t really have a friendship and agree to everything he’s certain about.

Now, I've never been married... but if you're not sure you like your friends telling you what to think... this might not be the best route for you :cry:

lol, it’s the way and how people say it, other people tell me I have no problem just these 2

I guess I'll just ask. Why are there so many errors in your English?

not that good at English,

Caporegime
Friend 2: when he’s certain he’s right I was expected to have the same opinion as the friend or he would get angry and pout until I backed down and agreed with him. He lecture and harangue me because I disagree with him, and have them try to verbally beat me into submitting and admitting that they are right, and that their opinion is the right one.And he will win as he’s more persistent and better at arguing.

WTF Brian, I told you not to post about me on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom