Call Of Duty: Vanguard

Soldato
What guns are people using? Trying to find my ideal load out.

STGG and MP40.

I've gotta say this is one of the worst multiplayer a I've tried and some of the worst maps. I hope the BR is a lot better. I am also not impressed by any of the guns in this. I'm trying the campaign tonight, hopings it's half decent as I really enjoyed the BO:CW.

The zombie mode onnVanguard is also bottom tier terrible and not a patch on previous. I feel they've messed this one up big time.

Soldato
Is this available anywhere other than Battle.net? None of the usual CD key sites seem to have any stock and I don't fancy paying 50 quid for it.

Soldato
So from what I can gather, it's pointless playing Multiplayer unless you're running a fully upgraded Type100, or the auto shotgun with Buck & Slug rounds

An SMG having a faster TTK at range than an AR.....

A shotgun having more range than an SMG....

Cool.

Soldato
So from what I can gather, it's pointless playing Multiplayer unless you're running a fully upgraded Type100, or the auto shotgun with Buck & Slug rounds

An SMG having a faster TTK at range than an AR.....

A shotgun having more range than an SMG....

Cool.

Not sure. I saw a 3gb patch yesterday, but not looked at change logs or played since. So some elements maybe fixed.

Soldato
Last night was horrific for me and gaming from the UK. Almost every warzone match had multiple hackers in it. Playing duos and coming across solo players that and clearly aim botting, more wearing the Scream skin.

It's like the hackers have finished with Vanguard weapon leveling and now are back in warzone as the last couple of weeks have been ok

Soldato
Last night was horrific for me and gaming from the UK. Almost every warzone match had multiple hackers in it. Playing duos and coming across solo players that and clearly aim botting, more wearing the Scream skin.

It's like the hackers have finished with Vanguard weapon leveling and now are back in warzone as the last couple of weeks have been ok

We need that anti cheat now !

Soldato
Das Haus last night was fun using the shotgun. Got it from level 3 to 30. Did not see any type 100 players. But lots of fully levelled up shotguns, that forward intel perk helps loads

Back
Top Bottom