Rate the 2021 Brazilian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I hope Max's Engine goes bang in the next race or Torpedo Bottas takes him out..
Really?! I’d rather Lewis beat him on track and win it fair and square. The whinge from Horner would be biblical if they lost it from a DNF in the last 3 races.

Associate
On first view I thought LH was going wide because of late break, but replay showed he was able to turn in. To me it was running off the track and MV very lucky to not get penalised for it.

The Merc is absolutely dominant by about 1.5s a lap! So much for the underdog car! Going to be very interesting last few races. LH needs to win, MV needs to limit damage. Hopefully there will be some slightly better races with McLaren and Ferrari being competitive to spice things up as today they were not good enough.

Soldato
You see, that was an entertaining race from start to end., we need more races like this one.

It's a real shame that Max felt the need to widen the track on the first overtake attempt, rather than just accept he was going to lose the position and fight back like a sensible driver would have.

Soldato
You see, that was an entertaining race from start to end., we need more races like this one.

It's a real shame that Max felt the need to widen the track on the first overtake attempt, rather than just accept he was going to lose the position and fight back like a sensible driver would have.
That’s the thing, he’s a petulant child that need to be put in his place, then he might actually learn

Soldato
The point is he had to overtake 5 of them twice because of the 5 place penalty between sprint and main race.

I know what his point was but he wasn't disqualified 25 places, taking the 5 place penalty for the new engine was probably the main reason why he was this quick, doubt he'd be this fast with an old engine.

Anyway great drive and crowd is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom