'Suicide bomber' taxi explodes at Liverpool Women's Hospital

Soldato
Soldato
Also, what kind of idiot books a taxi to go and blow somewhere up? However, I'd like to know which taxi company they used as if they'd used Delta, they'd still be sat at home waiting.

Last edited:
Soldato
Also, what kind of idiot books a taxi to go and blow somewhere up? However, I'd like to know which taxi company they used as if they'd Delta, they'd still be sat at home waiting.

By all accounts it was Delta and the driver locked him in. Thats doing "the rounds" anyway.

Caporegime
Seems like a weird place to try to detonate a bomb though, in the middle of an empty car park? Normal course of action is to drive into the entrance. Could always be a premature "detonation" I suppose.

Soldato
OP
Seems like a weird place to try to detonate a bomb though, in the middle of an empty car park? Normal course of action is to drive into the entrance. Could always be a premature "detonation" I suppose.

Again, reiterating that I don't know what's gone on any more than you lot do... But that's not the middle of the car park. It's right adjacent to the main entrance/foyer. The images are deceptive. The whole thing is basically a roundabout with a door at one side of it, so where the taxi's parked is right at the front door.

Back
Top Bottom