'Suicide bomber' taxi explodes at Liverpool Women's Hospital

Soldato
lol. Its not hard to piece things together is it to give us a good idea whats happened....

Suicide bombing is a regular occurance from Islamic extremists in many countries.
It was on remembrance sunday.
Counter terror police have carried out raids.

If you find these facts triggering thats your problem.
You've got yourself triggered before
1) we even know the story
2) anyone has even said what you are claiming

That is the hysterical thing here :cry::rolleyes:

Caporegime
I think "fizzle" has a particular meaning in the world of explosives and is likely why ianh said it within " marks.

Indeed, something properly put together would have killed anyone inside the vehicle and put the windows out in all of the surrounding buildings.

Hats off to the fella standing squirting the vehicle with a handheld extinguisher lol, risking his life for nothing.

Caporegime
It'll be the usual crowd ofc, but obviously "not a real muslim"

Appeasement is just as bad as terrorism.

It will never be dealt with whilst we have bleedin hearts

We all acknowledge the driver is a hero for containing the terrorist.

We all acknowledge the bomber is some twisted scumbag.

Where I take issue is that some of you believe that his actions somehow represent 3 million+ other Muslims that live in the UK

I can easily separate his extremist views (and possibly a small group of people, if reports of raided houses and arrests are accurate) from the mass majority who follow that religion.

Unfortunately extremism exists in all different religions (Muslims, Christians, Buddhists even!) and on all sides of the political spectrum, left and right.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Hey im more than happy to be proven wrong, if the evidence changes then so does my opinion.... all the evidence so far suggests what ive said is true.

What do you think it is? Tamil Tigers?

Likely Islamists, less likely IRA or related.

Let's not forget Tamil Tigers also used suicide bombers, but that's pretty much over now.

Soldato

Where I take issue is that some of you believe that his actions somehow represent 3 million+ other Muslims that live in the UK

I can easily separate his extremist views (and possibly a small group of people, if reports of raided houses and arrests are accurate) from the mass majority who follow that religion.

We must have had this conversation before on here because the same thing happens everytime theres a terrorist attack in the UK....

Sure its a minority generally speaking but it happens weekly if not daily in places in south asia, africa and the middle east, its very rarely Hindus or Christians or other groups.

I think Bill maher summed it up quite well "With this many bad apples there must be something wrong with the orchard"

Caporegime

Unfortunately extremism exists in all different religions (Muslims, Christians, Buddhists even!) and on all sides of the political spectrum, left and right.
Yeah but why does so much murderous extremism occur in Islam compared to the rest?

Soldato
Braking news, nuclear terrorist attack!!!! PANIC!!!!!

......or in reality a car caught on fire.

How silly does your post come across now?

Why is it users on this fourm are so fast to post stupid posts before actually hearing the full story?

Let me tell you me and my wife was in town yesterday this little car on fire you saying made the entire town on edge going down into Central train station wasn't nice.

Yesterday a man called David Perry might have just saved so many lives had that bomber entered that hospital.

Next time think before you post.

Soldato
Yeah but why does so much murderous extremism occur in Islam compared to the rest?
Because their religion is at its developmental stage that Christianity was at when we were burning witches. They’ve not had their renaissance yet and until that happens there will still be major irrational violence perpetrated by more militant members of their cult.

Soldato

Comparing and contrasting the purported actions of Jesus, Muhammed and Budda during their lives might give you a hint.

I'm not sure that Christianity and Buddhism have the equivalent of a 'house of war' and a 'house where the religion dominates' idea

Caporegime
I'm not sure, why do you think that Rob?
It’s a medieval religion, influenced by tyranny and violence and the twisted notion that all non Muslims should be sent to burn in the hellfire.

What annoys me most is that fellow Muslims seem to do nothing to get their house in order. One wonders whether they really are as peaceful as they try to make us believe

Caporegime

Someone else cited "Africa, South Asia and the middle east."

In non-western countries I'd probably say it's because the cultures in general have a different attitude towards the value of life.

Look at these countries where parents are happy to have an entire family (2 adults, 3 children) travel on one motorbike with no protection, in places notorious for road traffic accidents such as India.

Again that's a cultural thing, not a religious thing (though you could argue if Hindu's and Muslims think they are going to paradise when they die, why would they care so much about death)

Soldato
I'm not a fan of it but on my recent vehicles, as an anti-theft measure, locking the vehicle with the fob prevents the vehicle being unlocked from the inside (other than with the fob). On my Navara I can disable "superlock" to stop it but it is a hassle to do.

That's definitely strange, if not a bit dangerous.

I thought most cars had a master override if opening from the inside, whether via an unlock button or i suspect the drivers door being the one that could always be opened regardless of if it had been locked.

Back
Top Bottom