iPad Keyboard Cases

Soldato
Has anyone got a good keyboard case for their iPad that they can recommend?

I’m currently looking at the Logitech Combo Touch and wondering if anyone had any opinions on it or any alternatives

Associate
Yeah, as much as I’d like to suggest a cheaper alternative, the Apple hardware is the best I’ve used too.
In my experience, Logitech is the second port of call but the saving doesn’t justify the quality drop imo.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Really finding it hard to justify the cost of the apple case seeing as the iPad only cost me £350 with an apple pencil!

Soldato
Has anyone got a good keyboard case for their iPad that they can recommend?

I’m currently looking at the Logitech Combo Touch and wondering if anyone had any opinions on it or any alternatives
The amount of space the combo case needs put me off it and also the magic keyboard positions the ipad closer to you which is much better for people like myself who eye sight not what it used to be..

Picture of the combo vs magic keyboard
O68EapQ.jpg

Picture was taken from this review = Logitech Combo Touch (for 12.9-inch iPad Pro 5th-generation) Review: The cheaper great alternative to Magic Keyboard - SGEEK

Last edited:
Soldato
Associate
Please dont get the Logitech Combo its the worst thing I’ve ever purchased (currently got it for my 11 Pro although had it for my 12.9 as well prior to returning), constant trackpad issues, apps randomly display larger than the screen, gestures randomly triggering different things, every time I try to use it I end up taking it off after 10 mins its a joke of a product.

I have considered the new sand coloured one in the hope its a newer revision, but the original one can do one very nearly threw it in the bin last week although it is a good all round case separated from the keyboard so it has some uses.

Soldato
OP
Please dont get the Logitech Combo its the worst thing I’ve ever purchased (currently got it for my 11 Pro although had it for my 12.9 as well prior to returning), constant trackpad issues, apps randomly display larger than the screen, gestures randomly triggering different things, every time I try to use it I end up taking it off after 10 mins its a joke of a product.

I have considered the new sand coloured one in the hope its a newer revision, but the original one can do one very nearly threw it in the bin last week although it is a good all round case separated from the keyboard so it has some uses.

Thanks for the feedback mate, if you do decide to throw it away I'll take it off your hands :D

@LiE I'm sure I just saw your name in the MacRumours post about the Logitech CT, what are your opinions on it?

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Thanks for the feedback mate, if you do decide to throw it away I'll take it off your hands :D

@LiE I'm sure I just saw your name in the MacRumours post about the Logitech CT, what are your opinions on it?

I had the CT and I liked it. The biggest issue for me was how much room you needed to use it in laptop mode. It also wasn’t very lappable. I tried it because I really dislike the material on the Magic Keyboard.

Soldato
OP
I had the CT and I liked it. The biggest issue for me was how much room you needed to use it in laptop mode. It also wasn’t very lappable. I tried it because I really dislike the material on the Magic Keyboard.

Yeah I've heard a lot of reports about it not being very lappable. I noticed you said 'had', have you replaced it with anything?

Back
Top Bottom