**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S21 Family Thread ****

Soldato
Is anyone using the S-pen with the S21 ultra?
I had the Note previously, and although the S21 ultra is superior in every way, there have been times I've missed the S-pen.

Just wondering what the S-pen & case is like in everyday life. How's the extra bulk?

Soldato
Is anyone using the S-pen with the S21 ultra?
I had the Note previously, and although the S21 ultra is superior in every way, there have been times I've missed the S-pen.
Just wondering what the S-pen & case is like in everyday life. How's the extra bulk?
Saw the case, but decided it was too bulky for the limited amount of protection other users had reported, and went with the Otterbox Symmetry instead. Still stupidly bulky, but with a better reputation at least.
Also, the S-Pen that comes with the case is basically just a dumb stylus. If you want the full functionality, you need the S-Pen Pro for an extra £99... and I'm told that one doesn't fit in the case, either.

Soldato
Saw the case, but decided it was too bulky for the limited amount of protection other users had reported, and went with the Otterbox Symmetry instead. Still stupidly bulky, but with a better reputation at least.
Also, the S-Pen that comes with the case is basically just a dumb stylus. If you want the full functionality, you need the S-Pen Pro for an extra £99... and I'm told that one doesn't fit in the case, either.

I've got the case and S-pen coming as a stocking filla, so I'll soon find out. :p

Certainly wouldn't be paying £99 for a Harry Potter version. Don't need all the wavey wand stuff!

Associate
Anyone noticed any issues with the Android 12/One UI4 update? Outlook mobile, Microsoft Authenticator and other apps keep crashing/wont open for me since the update.

Soldato
Seems much smoother, I really hope it stays like that. This is one thing that bugged me since I had this phone so hopefully it will stay like this

Back
Top Bottom