Halo Infinite Mulitplayer (free and out now)

Associate
Ok so I've fired it up on my 27 inch m27q 1440p display and its running mint now. I'm appreciating just how good it looks too, now that it's running nice and smooth, definitely better than I was expecting it to look. Framerate varied from 100 - 130+ but I found capping it at 100 makes things feel even smoother.

Edit: thats with most settings set to ultra and a few set to high.

Associate
kinda dissapointed with how the graphics look, bf1 came out years ago and blows this away, has way more to render and runs way better to lol. Also there seems to be some weird input lag like in mcc, if you play cs go battlefield or any pc fps mouse movement feels exact but in this it just doesnt feel quite 100%, its fun but after 3 hours I was bored lol

Associate
Actually enjoying this now, takes a while to get into it but when it clicks, its great fun, i still cant see any reason why its quite hard to run though.

Soldato
Pc chews it up, runs well no slow down, I didn't have fps counter up but running in ultra, on 3070ti and 11700k no slow downs experienced for me.

I did increase fov to 90 as defaults to 73 which is awful

Soldato
OP
Enjoying the game but the time to kill seems bit long? maybe i have need playing to much CS:GO ... Are you guys using mouse and keyboard or controller?

Associate
Enjoying the game but the time to kill seems bit long? maybe i have need playing to much CS:GO ... Are you guys using mouse and keyboard or controller?
Usually use mouse and keyboard in shooters but find im doing better with controller in this, im really enjoying it now

Soldato
Usually use mouse and keyboard in shooters but find im doing better with controller in this, im really enjoying it now

Funny you say that as I'm also using the controller and doing better for some strange reason? Is this 'Beta' only free up until release day, or is it now F2P? I'm on PC/Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

Soldato
Multiplayer is F2P permanently, however the full game (including campaign and coop) are part of Game Pass. It’s a Microsoft flagship title, would be nuts to not include it on their flagship business model.

Man of Honour
Just played it for a quick blast, seems nice but a bit bland TBH. Runs and looks really good though. Defaulted to High at 3440x1440 but cannot find a way to change res not that it matters since I whacked it to Ultra everything and it still gave me 70fps+ average so I'm happy with that.

Quite surprised actually at how well it ran! All 20 threads were being utilised and CPU package utilisation seemed to be around 38% whilst GPU was 99%.

Uninstalled though because meh.

Back
Top Bottom