Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Could be measures to stop skill based match making or buying in cheaper currencies ?

It ended up logging in after a while so must have been an issue with the ISP my work uses. I was concerned that they had maybe blocked it or something.
Servers were a bit laggy last night though but still got a win and wiped a team that had 50 kills between them.

Soldato
I've taken a little break and just spamming vanguard, mainly because suffering with covid and warzone feels to intense... Needed a casual pick up for 30 mins in between sleeps :D

The regular MW2019 multiplayer is still the best in my opinion. Still play it daily but sadly it's taking a little bit longer with the Hardcore playlists. In the evenings though it's still very active

still finding new gun combinations that I'm enjoying experimenting with

Soldato
Has anyone noticed a good bit of server lag and random micro freezes when engaging in gunfights?
A couple of us noticed when trying to shoot someone the game seems to freeze for a very short period of time then when it resumes the player is no longer on your cross hair.
It seems quite rife with cheats at the minute too.

Soldato
Anyone got any tips for unlocking the OTS9?
I can't seem to get double kills too often? Current strategy is trying to get AFK's in plunder when everyone is kicked from the chopper but there never seems to be two!!

Soldato
Anyone got any tips for unlocking the OTS9?
I can't seem to get double kills too often? Current strategy is trying to get AFK's in plunder when everyone is kicked from the chopper but there never seems to be two!!

Hah sneaky, plunder should be a decent method, use a decent mag sized SMG and go storage or try some of the other modes. If it comes back Clash could be decent if you play agressive and esp if you get a hunter perk. Not sure about the king slayer mode.

Soldato
Hah sneaky, plunder should be a decent method, use a decent mag sized SMG and go storage or try some of the other modes. If it comes back Clash could be decent if you play agressive and esp if you get a hunter perk. Not sure about the king slayer mode.

I've been trying but it isn't happening. Guess I'll just keep plugging away in storage town. I have a feeling this will take some time!

Associate
Been playing more Vanguard recently instead of WarZone. Its a nice change of pace not having to shoot through 3 layers of armor and headshots actually do kill. :p

Soldato
Is matchmaking in Modern Warfare shagged at the moment? I cant get into any games at all. Just sits there looking for players and no finding anyone

Back
Top Bottom